Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

I need to come back here.........

Kobione

In case you are wondering where I have been since my return from my trip, I can tell you it has been a pretty rugged couple of weeks.

I have been quite ill myself with a heavy head and chest cold, which developed into tonsillitis, (caught on the plane trip), but more importantly, even after all the positives we received before I left for UK, David has been diagnosed with a form of oesophageal cancer, which I knew about a few days before I left for the return trip. Since getting home it has been trip after trip, scan after scan, biopsy after biopsy. 

Chemo and surgery are now on the list, probably beginning next week, so I haven't been around much, and, in all honesty, I haven't had the will to concentrate on hardly anything, but I'm very much missing my 'tipf sessions'. A couple of members do know about this development and have been very supportive, and I am very appreciative of the good thoughts and wishes. :D

I am 'coming back' because we are planning another trip up to Sheepyard Flat and The Bluff, one of our favourite places, probably this week, before the chemo regime kicks in, and that made me think about getting cameras ready, charging batteries etc. and I got quite excited at the thought.

Please accept my apologies for not being able to respond to every post, there are way too many to catch up on, so I'm just simply going to wade right in and start afresh! :D

It's all been said above.

Enjoy your trip, and come back with loads of pics. We're always here when you feel the need for some normality or you need to off-load. (TIPF normal? Yeah right! :D )

We're all thinking of you. xx

Thank you all for the good wishes. I know it might sound a bit silly, but when I come on here it almost feels like meeting up with a gang of mates - and that's actually what it is in the virtual sense!! :D :D :D

Not only in the virtual sense, judging by the photos a few weeks back!

• Like 1

Dee, I was so sorry that it wasn't better news, but I will be rooting for you both and keeping everything crossed.
Have a good break and hope that it will be nice weather so that you can try to relax before the hospital visits start.
I know the success rate for the op and treatment for this is very good, so try and keep positive.
I left you a PM on Facebook, but thought I would leave one on here too wish you both well in case you didn't see it. XXXXXXX

Edited by NannyFerret