Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Bit of a play in the garden.

Kobione

Looks like our insect life is declining a bit with the changing temperatures, but I still found a few to have fun with this arvo:

So - who are you looking at

026a_zpsc8bb1062.jpg

033a_zpsffce06ef.jpg

A Crab Spider, lunching, on their usual white background:

040a_zps465f0e23.jpg

I'm hiding inside to keep out of the rain - this one taken with the new TZ30:

033a_zps548f8ef2.jpg

And another nice flower on the way to blooming - didn't even notice this one developing until today!:

058a_zps8dc81f71.jpg

Very impressive Dee.

The TZ series have always been excellent cameras - I know as I sold hundreds of them over the years!

Paul.

I THINK I was offered the choice between a TZ and FZ when I was buying my  camera. Is the TZ the one with a good zoom, but a bit less than the FZ, and a more slimline 'pocketable' profile?

Thanks all for the lovely comments.

Paul, Chris, - Hubby & I have both just gone from TZ20's to 30's. We did know that there wasn't that much performance improvement, apart from a bit more zoom, but, while we can, we now both have brand new, with warranties, take everywhere cameras that we are happy with, and will do us for a few years no probs.  I did play with a TZ40, but it was a bit smaller, and more difficult for me to hold, and we both kept hitting the wifi button every time we picked it up. The fact that the 40's have really just become available here caused the price of the 30's to drop - so in we went!!

Both the FZ200 and the TZ suit my style, and I love them both, and even though I'm not the most deeply into pp and even adjusting settings, I still manage to get a few I feel happy to put on here, and have fun. :D

Archived