Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The TIPF Album

Black Pearl

Great touch of Peter Green :)

Apparently, a Radio 1 (F.. M..) DJ interviewed Blur recently and called Graham Coxon "Britain's greatest living guitarist". Really? Greater than Peter Green? Johnny Marr? Jeff Beck? Eric Clapton? Jimmy Page? Keef? Dave Gilmour? His acne must have affected his brain and his ears...

Edited by ChrisLumix

Nice choice

The few tracks ive heard of there loves voodoo album were worth listening too

Nice blues rock some reminded me of fleetwood mac peter green era

​They are supporting Seasick Steve on his tour and were superb, so good I bought their album.

• 1 month later...

What do you mean, "BUT" ... ??? :mp3:

Its okay but for a 1998 recording it is so dated for that era 

There seems to be so much synth for effect its a bit like lets throw that in manfred did it in the 70's and as for the tambourines  

You might guess I am not a fan of Air 

Its okay but for a 1998 recording it is so dated for that era 

There seems to be so much synth for effect its a bit like lets throw that in manfred did it in the 70's and as for the tambourines  

You might guess I am not a fan of Air 

Oh I do like a touch of good ambient whether it be Air, Zero 7 or whoever. Even if Eno DID kick start it all in the 70s with "....Airports"

I would say it's probably London Grammar, "Hey Now". But what do I know, except how to read? :lol:

Well ....you did say that you didn't know what it was BP.....  :lol::lol:      ;)

"I bought this album a little while back and it has become a permanent fixture in the car - don't know what it is

but I can just flow along to it..."

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Discovered this guy on Youtube when I followed a link to some music from the Lord of the Rings, and have download quite a few of his A Cappella stuff. Never had anything to do with Skyrim, but I cannot get this tune out of my head!! - ignore the addie bits at the end, but I was just stunned by his voice, and yes, I've now joined the Hollens family :D .:

Edited by Kobione
  • Like 1