Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

One for Paul.......

Kobione

No, I did not set this up!!!

Paul, after saying only today in another post that I might be able to entertain you more, I opened the oven door ready to heat up for Chicken Kievs for tea, and guess what was sitting inside:

post-15-0-02608100-1379406460.jpg

I'd like to bet this is the same Huntsman spider that I have put outside about 6 times in the last week,  but he always comes back!! Leg span a good 3 inches across, so not the biggest we have had, and yes, I did remove him before I turned the oven on :D.

Oh dear, K - I had you down as a huntin', shootin' an' fishin' kind of a gal. An outdoors Sheila who brands cattle and wrestles porcupines round the back of the dunny. A blokey lass who shifts a crate of the amber nectar with her mates and sleeps in a tree with a revolver tucked in her knickers.

Then I discover you have chicken kievs for tea. My fantasies are shattered.

Please don't tell me you finished off with a slice of fruit cake and a pot of Earl Grey, that could ruin my rehabilitation plan.

Korky

Oh dear, K - I had you down as a huntin', shootin' an' fishin' kind of a gal. An outdoors Sheila who brands cattle and wrestles porcupines round the back of the dunny. A blokey lass who shifts a crate of the amber nectar with her mates and sleeps in a tree with a revolver tucked in her knickers.

Please don't tell me you finished off with a slice of fruit cake and a pot of Earl Grey, that could ruin my rehabilitation plan.

Korky

I don't think Kio has much time to go hunting as she is too busy mowing, fighting fires, as well as teaching people one or more subjects :respect:  :smiling:

Thanks all, this was just a bit of fun really. When I opened the oven door it was a quick grab shot, just in case he moved further into the oven. Then we might have been in the situation Fuji described!!

Annie, Bugs, I can only think that he was on the oven pans, which had been out on the kitchen table for a couple of days, and when I put them back in the oven a day or so ago, there he went as well. So far in the last week he has been in the kitchen, the hall and our bedroom, and I expect he will be back.

Korky

Korky, Korky.......'a huntin;, shootin' an fishin' kind of gal' - only with a camera, and then not the best!!

'An outdoors Sheila' - well, yes. I have been known to sit round a campfire with a gang of biking mates and share in passing round a bottle of Stones Green Ginger, or some nice Tawny Port, and, I do like hot cars and fast driving. Also, rather than housework, I do prefer collecting firewood, chainsawing, hedge trimming, ride on lawn mowing, and bushwalking.

Look what brand my working boots are:

post-15-0-34672000-1379456363.jpg

Redbacks!!!!

No, we didn't have fruit cake and Earl Grey, we had Apple Danish and custard, accompanied by a glass of Liqueur Muscat.

Does that fit better with your plan????? :D

K

If you've sat round a camp fire with a gang of drug-crazed bunch of Hell's Angels (my therapy demands a little bending of the truth) your back up there on my Christamas list.

Glad you took my comments in the spirit they were intended, btw.

Korky

"'An outdoors Sheila' - well, yes. I have been known to sit round a campfire with a gang of biking mates and share in passing round a bottle of Stones Green Ginger, or some nice Tawny Port, and, I do like hot cars and fast driving. Also, rather than housework, I do prefer collecting firewood, chainsawing, hedge trimming, ride on lawn mowing, and bushwalking."

Dee your mention of ginger wine round a campfire made me laugh and prompted me to buy this yesterday  I used to drink the original with whisky many years ago back in the mists of time

Have to admit this is rather nice :) :) :)

9838677203_94dbaf80ff_b.jpg:wine:  :wine:  :wine: 

CHEERS!!!

Ooh, cheers, Barbara! Glad it gave you a laugh. Not quite the same brand as we had, but I bet every bit as nice, and we didn't down it out of such nice glasses either - more the plastic beakers!! Thanks for this.

And.... I know it doesn't fit into the 'macro' category but I just had to search for a picture in the archives to ensure I was back on Korky's Christmasn list for sure, and I found this. We didn't take many round the campfire  on our biking weekends, but this was a snack break at a place called Tambo Crossing on one of our road bike weekends. This one was up and over what is known as the High Country'. When I looked back and saw all the 'tashes and beards I couldn't help but add it to justify this remark!

If you've sat round a camp fire with a gang of drug-crazed bunch of Hell's Angels

post-15-0-36607700-1379741283.jpg

Well, sort of.

Yes, that's me in the blue teeshirt

K

I'm impressed with the fact that you used to be a drug crazed biker. So impressed in fact that I've been in touch with my mates in the Brisbane chapter of Hell's Angels and all 400 of them are coming round to yours this very weekend. They just love chicken kievs, so it might be an idea to stock up!

Korky

Archived