Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The 52 Project - 2016 - Personal Favourites

Korky

Just so's the 52 Project doesn't drift off into the ether just yet, I've opened this thread so that you can post three of your favourite shots taken during the weeks the challenge has been running.

This isn't just for those who completed the project - if you've taken part at some stage over the last year then please feel free to post your favourites too.

This is my trio of top twiddles, c'mon let's see yours!

Korky

The Lone Customer - A gentleman I met in a tavern in the Troodos Mountains, Cyprus.

The Lone Customer.jpg

Found on the Beach - Bits and bobs found on a coastal walk from Morecambe to Carnforth.

Found on the Beach TIPF.jpg

On Great Hill - An iPhone shot taken on a mid-week walk on the West Pennines.

West Pennines.jpg

That's weird - the image pasted in ok, but hasn't appeared in the post. Uh?

Ah, perhaps I have to "Copy image address", paste and post that, edit post, and then "add image to post". Yes, that seems to work. Wot a palaver!!!

Mowbray %22angel%22.jpg

56a667335410c_Mowbray22angel22.jpg.fe4dd30943326140eec9064618056959.jpg

The first of mine. I've chosen this mainly because of the processing (I've now forgotten what I did!)

5 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

Well, I just copied the text and image from the original thread and pasted into my post in this thread and it worked fine for me, but I'm on Windows some maybe it works differently...

Not really possible as the text disappears when you click on the picture, but let's see how my second attempt at pasting goes...

Week52 sunset.jpg

Nope, same palaver as above. I repeat - it's not possible to paste both text and picture as the text disappears as soon as you click on  the picture.

Don't you have the photos still on your hard drive Chris ... That how I intend to  do it ...just like we normally upload a photo from our computer  . Maybe you have deleted them since you posted ... That  the only reason I can think of for not doing the same  thing ...Mind you I have a folder that  holds just the  Project 52 pics ..

16 hours ago, Clicker said:

Don't you have the photos still on your hard drive Chris ... That how I intend to  do it ...just like we normally upload a photo from our computer  . Maybe you have deleted them since you posted ... That  the only reason I can think of for not doing the same  thing ...Mind you I have a folder that  holds just the  Project 52 pics ..

Doh!! Yes I do! And though not in their own folder, each picture is prefaced "Weekly Project #" so they're all together anyway. For some reason I'd got it into my head that we were going to look through all the relevant topics here, and copy from there to here... All I can do is repeat "Doh!" and toddle off to find another doh-nut...

Archived