Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The 52 Project - Week 33

Korky

Week thirty-three has rolled around

And I’d like to do a rhyme

I’d love to jig some words around

But I just don’t have the time

I know that I’m retired

And you think my life’s sublime

But I’ve got so many things to do

That I just don’t have the time

Perhaps you think I’ve had it

And I’m way, way past my prime

Well, I’d love to put you straight on that

But I just don’t have the time

Cos I have to wait for Christmas

Don’t tell me that’s a crime

An’ I need to watch some paintwork dry

So I just don’t have the time 

If you think I’m telling porkies

That are barely worth a dime

Then let me say it slow and loud 

I… JUST… DON’T… HAVE… THE… TIME

So if you’d like amusement

By way of words and rhyme

You’ll have to make your own up, chums

Cos I don’t have the time!

Post 'em here.

When you have the time!

Korky

I am really quite amazed at this chaps turn of phrase. 

It inspires me in part to create a little art. 

Therefore I must create a picture so life will be a little richer..........

Heck, got me thinking rhyme now. 

Each week Korky's led us with a little bit of rhyme,
I would have done the same but didn't have the time,
I'd love to have that kudos, but I didn't have the prose,
But that's way life is and sometimes how it goes..

My image will be.. err whenever

And here is my image,
I couldn't think of a rhyme
An Asain Short Clawed Otter
From Blackpool Zoo --- well I did say it didn't rhyme

otter-2610.jpg

I know that little green leaf is distracting,,. I did consider cloning it out, but I thought that's how I saw it and that's how it was...

Just a simple shot for me this week - and I could never be as artistic as Lord Korkington!! A garden ornament, hanging in the shade house. Picture taken Saturday and processed just now with a bit of a vignette:

P1090182a.jpg

Seems all are present 'cept Brian. Playing truant probably. 

Thought we might get Herr Lumix involved again after his return from the wilderness, but sadly, no.

Clicks - Love that image, it's soft and dreamy and the treatment you've given it is splendid. Kudos to you, M'lady. Will be delivered by first-class courier, expect a uniformed driver to knock on the tradesman's entrance. 

Korky

3 hours ago, Korky said:

Seems all are present 'cept Brian. Playing truant probably. 

Sorry, late again. Please don't spank me! (I might like it)!

I've been busy today ferrying my mate to Melbourne Airport; UK bound.

I thought I'd show you what I found up in the local National Park. These things are worth $100 a kg. to the restaurant trade and we found a nice little patch of them. Evidently poachers come looking for them; highly illegal.

Untitled8.jpg

So ...what's it called, Brian  ....??

Kudos has  arrived in a plain brown wrapper thanks M'lud...(.Thought it might have been gift wrapped )..However I do like a man in uniform  so that was a treat .. Glad you liked the treatment to my beach at Pendine sands   but  to be honest ... If I'd been you,  I'd have  awarded a selfie this week ... I  just love your jug o' blooms ...the complementary flower colours and the aqua  jug  are  so my cuppa tea... I  did say I'd buy a copy .... i wasn't  kidding ... I'll email you later ....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived