Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The 52 Project - Week 11

Korky

Not been anywhere 'different' this week, and not many 'garden triumphs' at home, due to our super dry conditions, but we have one climber that is doing well, and it looked nice against our blue sky, and the bees are loving it. taken Saturday:

050b.jpg

Ron is still missing, but I'm sure he'll be along presently - I seem to think he mentioned he wasn't feeling at his best, so that probably explains things.

I'm going to present this week's Top Twiddler award to......long........pregnant.........pause.......Phil for his wonderful bird's eye view of Hook, the village where time practically stands still.

For us normal folk, the days and weeks pass at a normal rate, but in this sleepy Yorkshire village, a week takes twenty eight days. This explains why Phil only posts in this thread every four weeks and is actually doing a 12 Project subtly disguised as a 52. Clever!

Phil - Your prize (a perpetual calendar) has been sent by Time Travel Couriers and should be with you by the start of 2012.

Korky

Just realised Herr Lumix is missing too. Anyone seen Herr Lumix?

I could  copy that text Korks and post it as my entry for the duplicates  challenge !! That's  that my entry   sorted then !!:lol:

I know it's banter ... and youre trying to keep this area litter free .... so  . ..a  rap across the Knuckles with your old school ruler accepted .....

OUCH .... That was flippin' 'ard  ! !:cry:

Untidiness will be allowed for this week only - just while Ron's not well and needs to be treated gently. Go to bed early, Ron, and have a drop of single malt before you go.

Next week we will be neat and tidy and we shall all march in step.

Yeah! Right!

Korky

As we;re being sloppy, could I add that I suggested to Ron that he had a little sniffter if the Highland dew with some other condiments and, lo and behold, he got better over night  :)

Archived