Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Woods are magical....

Clicker

These woods are  just minutes from  my home and this was taken the first week in October.I never tire of walking through them what ever time of year it is ..... there's is something magical about a deciduous  wood..It always seems to be  the place where Fairy tales were  born  .... Surely there are elves and sprites living there !!

fairies-in-the-woods-1s.thumb.jpg.dbec9b

I agree. Woods and foresty places are a bit special. There are woods near us that I always enjoy no matter what time of year.

I love the colours in the image and those steps work brilliantly to lead the eye. Very nice!

Now........ Elves? Sprites? Fairies? Have you been at the absinthe again?

Korky

5 hours ago, Korky said:

I agree. Woods and foresty places are a bit special. There are woods near us that I always enjoy no matter what time of year.

I love the colours in the image and those steps work brilliantly to lead the eye. Very nice!

Korky

Absinthe makesh the heart grow ... no don't tell me ... 'shon the tip of my ... no thanksh I've had enough, oh just a shmall one then...

11 hours ago, Korky said:

Korky

I  haven't touched that stuff since my last sortie to Paris Lord K.... Anyway  I thought  Milky  Water   Was frowned upon  a bit    on this Forum.

You obviously haven't   looked hard enough  at the image...  or maybe  it's only believers who can   can see them.....;) 

Thank you all for  the comments ...  I wish I was nearer to the coast sometimes and envy BP   his daily  trip to the beach but I amlucky to have the Teme Valley, the Severn Valley ,the Cotswolds  and the Malvern Hills all within 30 minutes walk or drive   from the house ....so I shouldn't be greedy really .

5 hours ago, ChrisLumix said:

Absinthe makesh the heart grow ... no don't tell me ... 'shon the tip of my ... no thanksh I've had enough, oh just a shmall one then...

:rofl:Fonder ...?

...and it's true ...  That's why  a gang of people  worked  hard to help when you went absent ...:thumbup:   Yer do  mek  us  laugh Lad !

In case  anyone is overdue  at Spe* sa* ers .....  a zoom  in ....;)fairies-in-the-woods-1sm.thumb.jpg.b46c6

Good for you Ron ... .. Glad to hear  you are instilling  continuing generations  with a sense of magical wonder . ...  Even  now I  tread carefully  in the woods to avoid stepping into a fairy  ring of  toadstools where the wee ones dance at dusk ...Tis dangerous ...as once you are in the ring .... you become invisible, you dance forever   and you  can never leave....!:jig: ..

Archived