Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Golden Oldie

Thought I would get back into Photographer Mode and start a thread to get my (and hopefully other peoples) juices flowing a little. Lets start looking though our old images and see what we can find. Revisit our long forgotten images and lets see what we can find. You never know, it may lead to image of the week for someone!

• Like 1

This must be one the earliest pics I posted on TIPF back in 2004....if TIPF didn't exist then, it was taken on the 26 of October that year on my second Digital camera...my firstwas a very expensive SONY Cybershot....the camera used for this was a Chinese Ebay purchase...A bridge camera with a shutter delay, and so noisy, shooting birds was impossible...the damn thing played a tune when it :X

Perhaps Phil can enlighten me as to when TIPF started and the date of my first posts???   or....where these records lost during our Time Out?

FUJI

CRABBY LOT!  forum.jpg

• Like 1

About 3~4 years ago I was sat at traffic-lights at Crystal Palace after visiting 'Dulwich Upper Wood', where I used to work.  My camera was on the passenger-seat and the sun-roof was open.....  I can resist anything except temptation....

DSCF0390.jpg

14 hours ago, FUJI said:

Perhaps Phil can enlighten me as to when TIPF started and the date of my first posts???   or....where these records lost during our Time Out?

I'm afraid that is the case, everything pre September 2012 was lost, I do still have thumbnail images from POTW 59 onwards. I believe you joined the forum around February 2007.

For anyone interested the POTWs can be seen HERE, please remember they are only thumbnails, the original files have been lost.

Oh boy Chrissy old photos, as someone who has been doing it seriously 25 years I don't even remember the dates of some of them (taken on film.

Lucjkily digital has the date embeded.

This was taken in 2004 at Bridgenorth train station on a Canon 300D which was the first consumer affordable DSLR at £999.99!

000016_EOS%20300D-X2.jpg

Edited by OlympusPaul
  • Like 2
On 04 November 2015, OlympusPaul said:

Oh boy Chrissy old photos, as someone who has been doing it seriously 25 years I don't even remember the dates of some of them (taken on film.

Lucjkily digital has the date embeded.

This was taken in 2004 at Bridgenorth train station on a Canon 300D which was the first consumer affordable DSLR at £999.99!

000016_EOS%20300D-X2.jpg

This would look fantastic in mono

Isnt is fab revisiting old memories?

• Like 1

An old scan of an early 90's photo, taken on my Practika BX20 - It was my 1st serious 'expedition' with the new camera (I'd just upgraded from the Practika BMS)  at 'The Hawk Conservancy' just outside Andover.  I got through 6 rolls (36) colour and 6 rolls (36) B+W....... :lol:

Another 6" left and I can get 'im, right up his nose.....

nosejob.jpg