Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

POTW - w/e 18/10/15

KateW

Chris was unable to take part in POTW this week, so I've stepped in to relieve him (oo-er missus!). Having had a look through this week's images (I've not been around much myself), I keep coming back to this one, by Richard. It's called 'Not quite a Vulcan', and shows that even if you don't get the photo you were aiming for, there's always something to see. I like how he's really caught the movement in this, and the determination of the rider.

jetski03.thumb.jpg.c24d32453311bde8f64f1

Well done Richard! We don't see that many photos from you, but when we do, they're corkers!

Original thread is here.

• Like 1

And I always thought of you as being adventurous Chris !! Don't you ever just click on things  to see what they do ? :lol:

Erm ... on second thoughts ....maybe that's not always a good idea ;)

I presume you've now found the calendar..... it pays to be nosey ...well sometimes.

• Like 1

It's also on the front forum page on the right hand side, but the easiest way I find is to remember who you're after - in your case, you're the week after Colin. So when you've seen Colin's choice for POTW, you can start looking out for yours.

It's also on the front forum page on the right hand side, but the easiest way I find is to remember who you're after - in your case, you're the week after Colin. So when you've seen Colin's choice for POTW, you can start looking out for yours.

I never see the front page (View New Content!), but I will try to remember I'm after Colin. :) 

oooh well theres a surprise, thank you very much Kate. Thanks all for the kind comments, I really didnt expect this and apologies its taken me a few days to spot it. So what I thought was a wasted day clearly wasn't :)