Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Not just a one trick pony lol

Mitch

It just makes it more impressive, I've got a few shots of horses and they all look like that - more or less... whether it's leaning out of stables or over fences.... except for the ones were I've just concentrated on their eyes

I am with you all the way on that one, it took me about 3 days before I even decided what I wanted to do with this Image, and even then I think I had drank half a bottle of wine lol........ at this rate I will have a drink problem if it is the only way I can be creative LOL

LOLOL sorry but had to chuckle at the typo on this one lol

Hello, Mitch - I don't think we've been formally introduced, but what the hell.........

A nice bit of twiddling there - the addition of the texture has worked very well. I'm quite fond of using textures myself, but I usually go for the trial and error technique.

Korky

Hello, Mitch - I don't think we've been formally introduced, but what the hell.........

A nice bit of twiddling there - the addition of the texture has worked very well. I'm quite fond of using textures myself, but I usually go for the trial and error technique.

Korky

I'm with Korky with the trial and Error and can never visualize the finished image, I use lightroom & elements 13, I also use some Topaz filters.  I usually use French Kiss Textures, Overlays and Brushes :)

Hiya Korky nice to meet you...... I couldn't agree more with yourself and blackrox, like with the image I did, I couldn't see the end result, just knew that the background needed changing so experimented with different textures and the like until I found one that I could work with and that I also liked.

This thread is getting to be really naughty!  After getting over the (w)hores, we're now onto French Kisses!  Where will it end?  ;-)

Love the horse pictures, both Mitch's and Balckrox. 

But I think Mitch missed a bit off his ;-)

post-52-0-64482500-1429693566.jpg

I really like this Mitch ... I love  to use photograhs as another medium to   produce artistic creative images that blur the lines between  different  disciplines. I really like the lighting and tone that you have adapted  too  in your your finalrendition  to completely change the mood of the image altogether . Really nice job .... and of course Barbara is away with the Fairies  :lol:( so to speak ... )  with the Unicorn :CLINDOEIL: Hmm can't find the regular  smiley that winks at ya !

Archived