Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

one last sunset before the lockdown

Rybear

just had enough time to get down to rhosilli again ...wasn't planning on going there but just seemed to end up there..but i didn't have enough time to get to the helvitia wreck and my knees gave out on the way down to the beach so i was limping  everywhere so i just plonked my butt on the dunes and worked the area to see what i could get with my new lens (tokina 11-16 f2.8) ...it was so much fun climbing back up to the carpark ..not

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

You will love that Lens , It is one of my favourites and it seems to bring the sky alive ! Such a versatile piece of kit too

Great for astro photography (3200 ISO, a 20 second exposure on manual focus to infinity) , landscapes and especially inside buildings where you can get the whole room in !

Have fun with it  :)....and more pics Rybear !

not sure about the new lens yet..my old lens was a sony 11-18 f4-5.6 and the problem i was getting the af seems to clunk ..its really sharp close up but i cant get much sharpness with distant objects when focused on infinity...the new lens seems almost as sharp close up but is much better at distant objects..its about the same with lens flare..which both are bad at but the f2.8 aperture is much better then the f4 of the sony so it  should be much better at astro

What a grand set that is Ryland .. timed to perfection as David said.  Hard to choose a favourite...though maybe #2 because of that double sunburst .......or #4 ....with that sky .... or #3 showing great contrasts .. or ..... you get the gist ... ? 

Archived