Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The TIPF Album

Black Pearl

It's a long bank holiday weekend..........yes it is!
So you will get a 4 for the price of 2 over the long weekend from me.
My offering for today is another canceled concert band, we should have been at the Leadmill on Wednesday watching this band and although I have seen them a dozen times I had yet to see the new line up......Enjoy King King.
@johntwo they heavily use the Hammond Organ so you may enjoy. I was actually at this live recording which was done at Holmfirth Picturedrome.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Clicker said:

I have all their albums Simon ..they feature heavily on my playlists so I appreciate your choice today . My favourite is  still , “ it feels like rain “  ...    

You have a wonderful taste in music.

• Haha 1

Another upcoming cancelled concert (Yes we go to a lot of concerts) sadly this one we can't do the rescheduled date due to a dates clash.
I have seen Ward Thomas a fair few times but this next tour was acoustic so something different.........So sharing a piano only version of one of their songs.

• Like 1

I've been listening to them all morning thanks to Alexa... however I am  NOT doing cartwheels ...Other half has just mowed  the lawns and wants a bacon and egg banjo as a reward ... to be fair he deserves it.. he's been out there since 9 am !

• Like 1

@Clicker....hers another one for you then. These girls (Wildwood Kin) supported Ward Thomas on one tour and I actually thought they were better.
I love to know the meanings and reasons behind songs, I think that's why I love country music for the story's they tell and when I have been to concerts the artists seem to want to engage with the audience with the stories... I guess its easier in small venues.

This song was written when the girls were on tour in Japan and learnt about Kintsugi The art of repairing broken pottery. Hence the title beauty in your brokenness.

• Like 1

Last of my four day bank holiday music offerings.......And another wonderful singer songwriter who I missed on tour last year but shes back in September, tickets are sorted so hopefully fingers crossed come then we are back to some kind of normal.
She is another fascinating story teller which she does at the star of this song.

22 minutes ago, Clicker said:

What a emotional song and video ... thanks Simon ... That’s the first time I’ve heard or seen this artist ... Another one for my playlist .  

Its a very emotional song she certainly puts her heart and soul into it. She has an amazing voice as does the male singer some great harmonies and a great back catalog of songs. I think you will enjoy the Lady A journey.

Edited by sjr
  • Like 1

The sounds of Saturday for your delight.
Currently the UK's biggest export to the music city.......I have been trying to catch these 2 in concert for a while now but still on the to-do list. 

Edited by sjr