Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A new spot for walking....

Went to look at a new location today and it looks like it will be our new spot to walk freely. Kelly & Brodie approved, this is them running back to me at the end of the walk:

spacer.png

It's very green, a pine forest area with heaps of mossy growth along the roadsides:

spacer.png

And literally hundreds of small mushrooms everywhere, think it's a moist area!

spacer.png

I did spot some wildflowers too and different mushrooms, so I'll go back for another look and hopefully get a couple more pictures.

Great stuff Dee...... just brilliant........ in fact.......

Since lockdown , I have bedn restricting myself to one circa 40 minute circuit of my immediate area.... it can get a bit samey after a while..but, I am learning that a change of lens forces me to see things differently..... my DIY lenses allow getting very close, to an object but are useless for general photography.... I put my widest lens on this morning, the best of the results should be on the forum in due course.

if you can force yourself, a Dawn walk offers exceptional light, a different way of seeing things.... your macro setting should take care of any bugs etc.....likewise usurp fullest zoom should help capture any birds.... but I don’t think you will see any small animals with that pair of bruisers running free ;-))

I can see you being torn between ...re-decorating, improving, gardening, exploring and making new friends....

.....GO GIRL!

FUJI

Thanks Fuji and John - John the country is very different from where I was previously and this is part of a managed pine forest area. I am going back again today for another little explore, so maybe another couple of pics.

It's a bit different from the terrain  you have moved from Dee... but brilliant that you still have quick access to  open land and park area within a short distance from your new home .not long to go now ...and we can have a VR  Housewarming party in the latte lounge  when you  move ....  cheers!

Archived