Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Weekly Challenge 161 - Trees - VOTING CLOSEDl

Weekly Challenge 161 - Trees NOW VOTING ...  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Weekly Challenge 161 - Trees

• KORKY
    • HATTER
    • KOBIONE
    • COLINb
    • JOHN2
    • CANONCHRISSY
    • JAMEST
    • RYEWOLF
    • CLICKER

Voting is now closed in this poll

Barbara is having internet problems at the mo and she's asked me to set this up for her.

She's chosen the subject of TREES and the usual rules apply - old and new images acceptable and they need to be posted by close of play next Friday (3rd August). We'll then have a vote to pick a winner.

Get crackin' chums and give us yer best!

Korky

One of my favourite walks in Cyprus, the Vouni Trail starts in the village of Pana Panagia in the foothills of the Troodos Mountains. I've walked the trail many times and I think I've photographed this tree each and every time. I'd better stop before I begin to reminisce and have a little joyous weep!

The Vouni Trail - Cyprus

The Vouni Trail.jpg

• Like 2

This Challenge is now closed for entries folks ...and there are some fabulous images  this week ....not easy to choose the winner !

I will set up the poll on Barbara's  behalf so time to get voting  you lot ...
:thumbsup:

Goood luck Y'all .

Ooops   thought it was Friday night already .....I nearly  crowned the winner a day  prematurely ...

24 hours later....

And we have a winner with a  fabulous image .... Well done Hatter ... You've done it again ,.... Congratulation Gareth !

Over to you  for the next theme then ....

8 hours ago, Hatter said:

Thanks very much, everyone - particularly the farmer who owns the field adjacent to the country park, as the smoke from his bonfire adds greatly to the image!

It’s the first time I’ve seen a positive slant on someone having a bonfire  since  the  the consequence of what happened on November 5th 1605  !!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1