Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Weekly Challenge #18 - something architectural - Voting closed

Weekly challenge #18 - something architectural  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to take and post a picture on an architectural theme. From cottage to castle there should be plenty of scope. :) 

Entries to be uploaded up to and including Monday 5th October. Please add the date of taking to the entry.

• Like 1

Taken this morning 04/10/15

Nature attempting to reclaim.
I went out specifically to find an image for the challenge, in my wisdom I only took the 35mm with me which meant I didn't have the width to get the effect I was after. Ah well, it is what it is.

DSCF8499-copy.thumb.jpg.52de1fe34856f0e6

I took some images of my office yesterday from the carpark but go be fair they were pants. Too much happening, I'm gonna meet myself coming back. Promotion interview tomorrow vi have been prepping fr. Mum in law seriously ill in hospital so that's time consuming and stressful. Comp has taken a back seat however, im still looking in when I can to comment.

I'm away for a week from tomorrow. I may not get the chance to login and close this. Anyway, very few people have voted and not for hours. I'm tempted to call it finished and say "Congratulations Judy". :) 

However, Phil might prefer we wait to the moment of the deadline (I'm off to bed) in which case he can call it tomorrow. I have the feeling the result will be the same anyway.