Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Hello from new member Jeff

Hello folks.

I have been accepted into the site and hope to be able to contribute some images in due course.

I use Sony cameras A580 and A290 with Sony 16-80, Tamron SP 70-300 and Sigma 105mm lenses (Tamron lens after light use for a couple of years from new stopped focussing a couple of weeks ago when away from home Grrrrrrr). Print my own stuff on Canon 9000 A3+ printer.

I have got the LRPS distinction and now pondering the possibility of doing the ARPS distinction although I fear it may be a step too far.

I usually adjust my pictures in LR4 but for the purposes of the forum will probably use PS Touch or PS Express on my IPad.

I do mainly outdoor photography and avoid photographing people.

Hope that's enough for now.

Jeff

Hi Jeff, welcome from Morecambe! Nowt wrong with pictures of Morecambe, Leon  :thumbup:

Ah. Morecambe.

I used to be a district valuer responsible for Morecambe as well as Fylde,Blackpool, Wyre and Lancaster districts..

I'll dig out some Morecambe photos.

Cheers

Jeff

• Like 2

Welcome along.

hope you like bugs, cars, boats, Australia, and Morecambe :)

oh and portraits from Fuji.

Oh dear -:(

I like landscapes, mostly of the West Pennine Moors, Forest of Bowland and Yorkshire Dales. And trackside pictures of railway steam engines.

i'll check out the galleries to see what appeals

cheers

Jeff

Hi Jeff

My late dad was a genealogist and found that many of our ancestors came from around the Chorley area :)

Welcome.

Careful, Jeff - Herr Lumix has done this before. He'll convince you that he's a long-lost relative just so's he can have a free holiday at your house.

Last time he did this, he said he was Fuji's love child and he got a buckshee three-week stay in the back bedroom.

Be warned!

Korky 

• Like 1

Careful, Jeff - Herr Lumix has done this before. He'll convince you that he's a long-lost relative just so's he can have a free holiday at your house.

Last time he did this, he said he was Fuji's love child and he got a buckshee three-week stay in the back bedroom.

Be warned!

Korky

I've already put him off.

But would anyone really want to come to Chorley?

Hello, Jeff and welcome to TIPF - nice to have another member from the proper side of the Pennines.

Show us yer pics!

Korky

My generation is the first in my family to be born in the County Palatine.

My male antecedents came from Yorkshire and the females were gathered from various non Lancastrian places.

My pics are on my non internet connected PC and it is a pain to put the occasional one on my IPad. Just had an attempt to load a pic from this IPad but was kicked off because the file was too big. I'll have to try and save some pics with lower resolutions and see how they look. But I am drinking a cheeky ( i.e. cheap ) glass or two of red so not tonight.

I've already put him off.

But would anyone really want to come to Chorley?

Well, not so much Chorley itself, more little villages like Heapey, Euxton and Whittle-le-Woods. Mind you, we're talking of early Industrial "troobbl at t'mill" Revolution days. Back when NO-ONE expected the Spanish Inquisition...

Hi Jeff

Welcome aboard

Taking words on this site at face value is dangerous but there isnt one person on here harbouring malice

easy going is the way we do it

Yorkshire and Irish thats one hell of a powerful mix, no wonder you live over the hill

Hi Jeff

Welcome aboard

Taking words on this site at face value is dangerous but there isnt one person on here harbouring malice

easy going is the way we do it

Yorkshire and Irish thats one hell of a powerful mix, no wonder you live over the hill

You leave m'Alice out of this - I'll harbour who the hell I like!