Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Walking on the Brecon Beacons.

JohnP

When I tried to post all 23 images I got a message telling me I can't post that many, that's why I've posted a link to my gallery on PBase. I didn't know there was a limit to the number of images when direct linking.

Snowdon is 650ft (199 metres) higher than Pen Y Fan... I wonder if I could walk up there... mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Might have to think hard about that... :yes Pen Y Fan was hard enough.

post-19-0-16740400-1403526942.jpg

Some beautiful images and views there, John - thanks for sharing, I enjoyed looking :D

Thank you Kobione... I've been busy adding more images today, when I look at some of them I wonder how I got up there. My legs were a bit wobbly when I got back to my car, it was a walk of just over 7 miles which would have been easy on the flat... :yes

Oh Lord..............will there be oxygen tanks?

It's not the b****y Andes... :rofl: when I went there I watched Condors at 14,500 ft (didn't walk of course), I was the oldest in the group by 10 years, all the other were freezing and wearing fleeces and suffering altitude sickness, I just had my multi pocket waistcoat and short sleeve shirt and was feeling great in the lovely fresh air after being in the Amazon for 5 days.

Thanks for sharing that link john, what a place to walk!

I'm afraid that would do me in climbing those hills as much as I would love to go. I can do flat and level all day, but hills kill me!

Thanks for sharing that link john, what a place to walk!

I'm afraid that would do me in climbing those hills as much as I would love to go. I can do flat and level all day, but hills kill me!

Thanks Denis.... I'm guessing it was you who commented on the shot with the Hercues buzzing me, I was taken completely by surprise when it appeared from nowhere. When you are on hills like I was planes can come over the hill from the other side and scare you to death sometimes. It was just a case of lifting the camera and shooting... no time to worry about settings.

Archived