Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The Four Peakes, Family reunion.

From left to right. the brother, who is 70, my sister 77, my older brother 75 and myself (21 I wish :rofl: lol) 70  :blushing:

Not the best of pics, but after 14 years of seeing each other at seperate times, this was the first time that we have been all together in the same place.
My sister lives in Scotland and my brother (the one with hair) lives in France, so I was happy to get a couple of pics, even though un-noticed by any of us, someone had put my leg rest behind the settee, which is a bit of an eyesore. lol

Excuse the fat leg/s as I can't bear trousers rubbing on my scar just yet so have mainly been living in trouser that can be turned up since having my new knee.

DSCF0231_zps49915eef.jpg

I think this was a peacemaking day for my two brothers as they haven't always been the best of friends (even in childhood), so I  this picture is extra special.

I vignetted it to block out the white cushion behind them, especially as I want to print a couple of copies for the younger of the two as he doesn't use a computer.

DSC_0048NEF_zpsb5ddb602.jpg

It was really lovely to see them like that, and they had a nice chat too, Fuji.
I think with my sister and older brother losing their spouses. it has woken us all up and made us realise that we are all getting older by the day, and family is important.

family eh? my brother and I din't get along too well in our 20's but these days it is always nice to see each other as well as my Sister. best bit is they are both older than me so I get to be called 'little brother'

Nanny - if it is any use to you I would be happy to see what I can make of the photo of the two bothers as I think I could get a little more out of it and remove the white cushion - would you like to message me a bigger file? Or email me on

cyb @ cyb.me.uk

-remove the spaces, just trying to stop the web bots picking it up.

a quick edit of your posted image to show what I mean...

I have also taken out the sofa stitch line near the right hand mans face

DSC_00edit.jpg

Thank you Colin.
I did the first pictures hurridly so that I could them on disc for my brother and sister to take back with them on disc. 

I had a go at editing as I wanted to see if I could clone the cushion out neatly enough, but just as I got it onto Photobucket, my internet went down and have only just got it back on.

Here's my effort.  CC Welcome.

PhilipandVictor2_zps294e42a5.jpg

Thank you Colin.

I did the first pictures hurridly so that I could them on disc for my brother and sister to take back with them on disc. 

I had a go at editing as I wanted to see if I could clone the cushion out neatly enough, but just as I got it onto Photobucket, my internet went down and have only just got it back on.

Here's my effort.  CC Welcome.

I think my ideal exposure would be halfway between yours and Colin's effort, Tina. Your improvement has a pleasingly smooth gradation of tone, but I like the way Colin got rid of the right hand cushion seam. Finally, I think I prefer Colin's colour balance - yours is a bit too much towards red?

And so much for observation.. I've just noticed that your latest post is actually a different picture than the first which Colin had a go at!! (I'd still make the same points though.)

Lol. I am going to have another go at the first "brothers" pic. This one was the handiest at the time, although it was shot under the same conditions.

I cooled the colour down and it doesn't look red on my PC or the tablet or netbook.

I do think I need a bit more contrast, but was doing it gradually as I didn't want to completely lose the softness.

Thanks for the input.

It's all noted and will have another go.

Colin. I hadn't noticed the line by my brothers face. Thanks.

Archived