Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A first for me ...

Thanks Rye ... thrilled to bits with seeing it and even more so as it has taken up residence and he has been there every day now for a week !  I thought they  usually inhabited areas near fresh running water ... our pond is fed by a  natural spring and is  probably 30 metres x 10 metres ... it has  large goldfish in it  but too large  for the Kingfisher to catch I think ... 

I used  my  XF 100-400 mm  with a 1.4 x teleconverter Mik ....didn't have time to get the tripod out so hand held ...  

• Like 2

Thanks Colin ... He seems to have found a favourite spot  and keeps using  it  so I feel happy that  the angle works well  for me ... I hope to get  more pics soon ... unfortunately  a neighbour about 70  yards  away has had 50 foot of  dead conifers   ( a hedge)  removed in the past two days so he may have been frightened off with the noise of a chainsaw and a chipper at the moment ... typical eh ..

• 3 weeks later...

I have looked again for this little gem over the past two weeks but sadly he appears to have gone … mind you the weather has been blowing a gale  with persistent rain so maybe he is staying at home watching movies by the log fire too !😄