Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

STREET CANDIDS FROM A SMALL TOWN

FUJI

Hi, folks,

I have recently bounced back, from an extremely scary period of my life; since my pace maker was fitted back in early June, I have been forced to call out emergency ambulances three times , with stays in hospital, with chest pains , shortness of breath and collapsing…. To cut a long story short, I have advanced age heart failure, incurable but treatable they say. So CT scans, chest x-rays , echo cardiograms , much prodding and incredible changes of medication ; I am able to walk into town again with my camera. Naturally I have strict order to take things slowly; so no shopping, I have it all delivered weekly now.

This means I can concentrate on my new Street project of totally unposed candies of many of the people who happen to cross my path. My aim is to be as invisible, and unnoticed as possible to get really close to my subject. A very real challenge , I use various techniques including that used by Garry Winogrand, who pretended to be adjusting his camera, whilst shooting from the hip or shoulder.

Here are a selection of my best, to date; all will eventually be self published like my other projects.

My Fujifilm X 100 V is a truly remarkable camera and lens, it is often mistaken for a vintage film camera; I am stopped in the street quite often , by once users of of film cameras in the past..

I’m sorry I’ve been absent for so long, but it is what happens as age takes a grip.

very best regards

FUJI

85D04B57-ADC4-466B-A8A7-DE06A9DF1E54.jpeg

645269D8-34E5-4ACC-A7AC-DEDE78D41AD9.jpeg

03F6FC4A-1204-43C9-8FE7-7479000F44BE.jpeg

• Like 1
3 hours ago, CMunzel said:

It’s great to have you back posting, Fuji. These photos look good in black and white: sharp with lots of contrast. 

Many thanks, for your observations and kind words, I shoot mainly in black and white for my, Street, projects now.

The camera has lots of amazing pre-sets of film simulation , so no post processing required except for cropping and straightening if required.

I have to take things very slowly now; so no rushing about, or stress..

FUJI

• Like 1

Great to see you back mate, and its just what the doctor ordered, a new task with the camera, gets you out in the fresh air walking, and stopping, having a coffee or 10 if your like me, any reason to take the camera out is just awesome, the images all tell stories, thats what its all about, enjoy you new found energy, and keep safe young man :-)

• Like 1