Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Making up for your lack of insect life.....

Kobione

We haven't had much insect life either, because of our extreme heat this Summer - BUT.......we got gentle rain overnight, and today it's like we been invaded!!

Spotted this rather big guy in the corner of our mowing trailer as we were loading up:

026a_zpseb4cf39b.jpg

Jewel Bugs abound!! We have never seen so many. Only tiny, about 4mm in length:

042a_zps30a35bc2.jpg

This Orb spider was very busy on his web, heaps of Jewel Bugs:

051a_zps82fa7a5b.jpg

And we have the Stink Bugs back in the hundreds. This one was in the spider's web:

054a_zps90b16298.jpg

A very well camouflaged grasshopper:

072a_zpsa84d7366.jpg

And the spider I posted a picture of a couple of months age. He looks like he is burnt to a crisp, but he's still alive:

074a_zps958ebe82.jpg

It has to be the moisture that has brought them out - an entertaining afternoon!

Crikey!

KOBIONE, that new camera ( plus your increasing skills of course) have certainly improved your Macro Photography.......with great detail and clarity here.............

A brilliant set that helped to brighten a very stormy time here in the UK............the high winds are still howling around our house.

FUJI

Thanks all - don't worry Colin & Fuzzy - we'll keep them over here!! :yes

Fuji, I am not yet fully utilising the camera. I haven't got used to not having a macro settings button on the top reel, but I'm getting there. Haven't done much for a few weeks because of our extreme weather - same as some of you. Hopefully that will improve, and I can start to 'learn' again :D

The jewel bugs we have literally in the hundreds, whereas we usually see maybe a dozen or so over a month. The spiders have only just emerged, and the Stink bugs have been very well hidden - under the house.

Don't know what we'll see next!!

Archived