Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Busy away from forum

BlackFox

Not been contributing much lately, but don't fret, I'm still checking in on you occasionally.

Bit busy with looking for a new job, and that's taking up much of my time.

This teaching lark is getting me down, and I'm hoping to get back into industry like I did before (selling steel bars and forgings in UK and Europe mostly).

I've got my tickets for the Photography Show at the NEC and bringing my 16 year old son for the whole of the Saturday, so maybe see some of you there?

Derek

Likewise, busy putting a small event together. no time for decent walks, no time for cameras, not much time looking at forums either. Cant see any of the above changing until at least Mid March.

good to see others posting pics though :)

Edited by Denis

we are busy trying to sell the house and buy one in Yorkshire so photography is low on the todo list, I think we were round your way last weekend Derek, drove through penistone several times 

You should have said Richard, I'd have put the kettle on for you. Where are you thinking of moving from/to?

Good luck with the job search, Derek, and good luck with the house changing Richard & Heather - been there, done that - lots of times!!

For me it's been the OTT weather, and the resulting fire danger. and Kobi's health. I have missed my regular interactions on here, but I'm working my way back :D

good to see others posting pics though :)

Yes, it is!!

• Like 1

Thanks Derek, most kind, we are looking for rural but not isolated and hopefully a large garden we have spotted a couple with an acre or two as gardens but more work needs to be done on checking the areas 

Heather, she's pretty good just now, but we have identified the problem as an immune system disease, (quite unusual, and genetically based), and we are now going to have to wait about 3 months until all her nails grow back, and then see if they start to lift again. The only absolute cure is by toe amputation, and we can't do that with all of them!! :no

It was so painful for her with nails just hanging on, and every time she even stood up, she caught one and yelped. Plus she has lost over 10 kg in weight, so it looks like her kidney function is affected.

Not easy, but, when the time is right, we will make the decision for Kobi, and not for us!!