Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The canal

Martyn

I drive past this landscape regularly and often say to myself, "when I have the time I will come back with my camera". This week I had the time but it was raining and cold, but I set off out anyway. By the time I got there the sun had come out and the sky was just what I would have wanted. The words of Anthony Morganti (photographer, look him up on Youtube) were echoing in my ears; "work the scene, walk round, look for a better angle and take plenty of shots!" I certainly took plenty of shots and these are some of the best. But I still can't help feeling there is more to be got from this landscape, I think I need to go back again and look for that something I've missed.

11195286684_b7b10d3a2f_b.jpg

11195282836_6a775ed01e_b.jpg

11195283364_dc42c4e21a_b.jpg

11195403903_542038e888_b.jpg

11195301934_9e59a3a593_b.jpg

one and three are my favourites but they are certainly some lovely shots, what beautiful landscape ! 

is it me though or are no 1 and no 4 the same ?

Hmm, I think you're right Heather. I've got to go out now but I'll fix that when I get back!

1 for me (and 4)

The motion in the clouds, trees and water from the swans / geese give this image movement

There is just one point what is the square flare? above the white houses on the left It needs doctoring

From when you joined the forum to now you havnt hung about improving your skills these are good

Thank you for all the comments, you are all too kind. I've amended my original post so that there are no duplicates. I was just going to delete one of the pictures, but I think it looks better if things are in odd numbers.

Archived