Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

New Camera Day

I decided to upgrade to a new camera from an 800D to a 90D, it also came with 3 lenses, an EF f1.7 50mm Nifty Fifty, an EFS 18-55mm and a EFS 55-250mm lens, the camera is a little bit larger than my 800D, buttons are arranged slightly different and there are some extra ones as well, it's also a 32.4mp sensor as opposed to the 24mp on the 800D, it's also capable of recording 4k videos....

new-camera-day-0246.jpg

• Like 3

Very nice Geoff, looking forward to seeing your next batch of photos !  Sometimes you have just got to treat yourself :) 

I wish I had kept my 18-55 Nikon kit lens, apparently it has a very good write up as a sharp versatile lens :(

Just had to google it, a very good camera by all reviews, and an unusual 3 lens bundle too, have fun!

• Like 1

Yes, the three lens bundle was unusual and it was only £150 dearer than the body only option, the 3 lenses if bought separately would cost around £460 I may not use the EFS 18-55mm or the EFS 55-250mm lens very often, but the f1.7 nifty fifty on my Canon 100D would probably make a good street photography combo

• Like 1

Took some of my first images today using the 90D, I have to say for a £1100+ camera I'm a bit miffed and disappointed that it it didn't come with an interface cable to allow me to download the images from the camera to my PC, even my cheapo 100D had that.....

Fujis are the same Geoff.  I use a usb3 card reader built into the side of my monitor but I often wonder if there is any wear and tear to the card caused by regularly inserting it into the camera and reader slots.  There is a blue tooth option but it's sooooo slow.