Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Just to prove I do not do landscapes!

Paul

I say I do not do landscapes... well, I do, occasionally, lol..

I just tend to gravitate back to macro. When I'm out trying a landscape shot, I still end up looking for fungi and insects rather than mountains and rolling hills!

Never the less, I do sometimes point the camera in front of me - as is the case here with this one. Roddlesworth Woods near Bolton (someone will know this area I'm sure) and I moved off the usual pathways and left the chap who I went with 20 feet below taking his photos of water, because I spoyyed the light above me, and went to investigate. Here is the result of that (albeit taken ages ago)...

post-784-0-06949500-1379368989.jpg

Paul.

I said the self same thing to a work colleague I should the print of this to today, about a figure, or a dog or something.

Back then, my Photoshopping skills would never have managed that, but I daresay nowadays, I could probably drop a figure in if I tried, but it was what is what then, and so it should remain. Maybe one day, I might have a go, just to see, what a distant walker would make difference wise...

Cheers Phil.

Paul.

nice shot, good strong colours, good way to start the autumn season off.

there would be no leaves left on the trees if you took it now, what withal this strong wind we are having.

not sure it needs a figure, makes me just want to walk down the trail and see what's at the other end.

like the sig better at the bottom left.

geoff

For someone who doen't 'do' landscapes, that is a very inviting shot, making the viewer want to know what's at the end (and maybe the young at heart wanting to go kicking through the leaves)

I tend to agree re the figure - but a very appealing image never-the-less.

Korky

Beautiful colours! You should shoot more landscapes.

Ah, but when you do, you appear to do them very nicely.

A nicely composed woodland scene, that would grace any wall.

Well done!!

Dave

ooooh that is beautiful ! i would love to be wandering along there 

Very generous of you all, thank you.  :)

Paul.

Archived