Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Meerkats

-I'm staying with my son and family in Oxfordshire and got these shots when he took us to the Cotswold Wildlife Park last Sunday.

I lost the first few as I forgot to switch from manual focus to auto, and I really need Auto most of the time with my eyesight.

36418476076_fa90b79a81_b.jpg

2017-08-15_07-48-58

35665299243_9fd200d0b8_b.jpg

35638107674_afa85da1bc_b.jpg

36427482176_8c8787bf3f_b.jpg

Tina - Flickr has a great free account with 1Tb of storage. You'll need to put up with a few ads, but that's no big deal.

I gave up on Photobucket a long time ago, but I've been more than happy with Flickr.

There's a link to my photostream below - have a sken, see what you think.

Korky

Thanks Korky. Have just installed the app and actually remembered my sign in details, although I never liked Flickr before but it seems a lot better now, so just backing up my photos that I have edited on my tablet. 

I'll update photo links later once I get the hang of the site.

Photobucket have started charging JH. Something like 399$ a year.

I'm still using Photobucket, but I only have the basic ad free account, as I only use it for sharing, not storage. I still have a Flickr account which I haven't used for ages, but I notice you have more storage on there, so I might go back there for some things.

I managed to upload. Nice that I can embed the image without having to delete part of the link as I did in Photobucket.

I love using the Sony Bridge. It's so much easier than carrying and setting up a DSLR.

I was hoping to set up my spare room for close up stuff but one of my daughters is getting a divorce so will be staying with me for a while while she sorts things out.

Best made plans, and all that ? but family have to come first.

2 and 4 are are my picks of the bunch, all good though :yes

One thing though, Flickr make it as difficult as possible to link to their hosted images, they usually appear too large, I've edited the post to show them at the permitted size.
Have a look at the link in my signature for help on grabbing an image's URL from Flickr and posting it to TIPF.

Archived