Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

WHY HE IS CALLED..............

FUJI

BIG Ollie

That Moggie of ours on a typical Prowl.........He is so much like a lion, so confident, so assertive, a very proud cat....just look at the size of those feet?

We love him to bits, even though he can come in the house dripping wet, muddy and usually dragging twigs and leaves in with him:

Best viewed LARGE....Click on PIC:

FUJI

post-4-0-10569300-1359402712_thumb.jpg

Thanks folks,

Big Ollie gave us all a bit of a scare a few days ago, he began to look poorly and went off his food ( very unusual for Mr Guts ;-) .......A quick trip to the vets meant that he was wormed and given laxative treatment to get rid of hair balls ......Y'know, for such a big cat who lives in the fields for most of the time, he was a model patient, the vet was SO impressed he named him.....Offical Pet of the Week ...for that practice.

Apparently Big Ollie just agreed to everything whilst purring.........

Hair Balls.....all cats and dogs get these to some degree which is why both species eat long grass to Make them eject......not very pleasant but all part of feline and canine self care...

.....The treatment for a Hair Ball that might be obstructing the gut?

A Cod-Liver Oil and Malt Lick in a tube costing over £10 ........To spread on his front paw once a day to lick off.....Next time he will get dosed with one of my Cod-Liver Oil capsules ;-)

His actual Vets Bill was over £70 including the 20% VAT......What is ironic is that our other Moggie is fully insured and at 16 years is in Rude Health......Ollie isn't insured because he adopted us by choice by refusing to move when my son and his family left us 7years ago fit their own house, he was aken back at least ten times, even after being kept in for six weeks.....he just kept on Crossing Town over busy roads to return here......it costs me over £130 a year for just one Moggie.

FUJI

You can buy hairball remedy biscuits for about £1.30 made by Whiskas. I buy the ones for teeth cleaning for my ferrets as they refuse to eat raw bones to keep their teeth clean.

The vet advised me to give my huge cat a syringe full of liquid paraffin for her hairball when she was still with us.

Archived