Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Selfie Weekend

Black Pearl

Thomas wanted to take Jasper up onto Cleadon Hills this afternoon - it had stopped raining but it was blowing a gale and hardly what you would call nice.

In-between some serious bouts of running about like a lunatic he 'recharged his batteries' by slumping down for a nap.....little weirdo :X

I hate the term straight out of camera but these are close with just a resample of the jpeg file and standard output sharpen in Lightroom: Fuji X-T1 - Pentax-F 50mm f1.7 - monochrome film profile - 16:9 - H-Tone +1 - S-Tone 0 - 200iso - MF - f2.2

Tired-2.jpg

Tired-3.jpg

Tired-4.jpg

Tired-1.jpg

• Like 2

Actually i forgot all about it as i haven't been shooting much this week being stuck in the house with a knackered back.

That said - if anyone wants to bung in a fun topic on a Thursday then please feel welcome to do so or if you are out and about at the weekend take a snap of what you're up to and bung it in the thread. 
Think of this as a FaceBook/Twitter type area where you can just share what you are doing, what you've seen, what you're about to scoff and anything without it needed to be photographically brilliant. 

• Like 1

I did get out yesterday morning with Thomas and Jasper for a walk up on Cleadon hills, one of the resulting shots is on the one-picture-every-day thread but before hand I took a picture of the gear I was taking with me - I'm trying to build my Twitter profile by @ing and #ing people and brands into my shots.

This is my typical day-to-day kit with a wide, a long, a macro and my much loved 35mm. As much as I like the results from the 18-55mm I don't use it as often as the other lenses and I tend not to carry the manual glass like the Pentax 50mm or Nikon 28mm with me as I would need a bigger bag which ends up being to heavy.

Ready For The Off Small.jpg

• Like 1
Guest Ron

Yep I forgot all about the selfie weekend too, sorry guys.

We had a trip down to Looe yesterday as it was my birthday, we had a nice lunch in a quay side sea food restaurant, twas scrummy.

Opposite the quay I noticed a young woman who slowly walked up and down the small beach at least half a dozen times. She looked deep in thought and she mainly looked at the ground as she walked. For some reason I thought it looked sad but maybe it wasn't. Anyway a picture of the scene, I tweaked it in Nik "Wet Rocks" as it seemed appropriate and it suits my taste in mono.

DSC04696.jpg

BP, I am a bit out of social media type lingo, so I have to ask what is @ing and #ing? I read it as ating and numbering as the @ means at and # means number to me! but I still none the wiser to your usage.

This thingy Ingedgemync has appeared on my post and I dont know why

Edited by BillE

I make my own words up as I'm beyond the age where I understand yoof talk so this is meant to be ATing (including an @ with a company/product in my tweet) and HASHTAGGing (adding a # with a place/product/activity)

Just trying to build my profile which seems to be working as I've got a dozen extra followers in the last couple of days plus I've been re-tweeted by Billingham, Manfrotto and AFShoot.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Black Pearl said:

Just trying to build my profile which seems to be working as I've got a dozen extra followers in the last couple of days plus I've been re-tweeted by Billingham, Manfrotto and AFShoot.

I've tried and tried but I just can't get my head around Twitter, I'm with-it as far as the hashtags go but it's all the '@'s, must be an age thing but I've no idea what they mean or do. I do post to it but it's only from Instagram.

Its baffled me for years so I've decided to have a proper crack at it. I posted that first shot of my kit with an @billinghambags and got a retweet and a like from them, same with AFShoot who imported my leather strap.

I also went all out with Barclays before they turned on Apple Pay bombarding them with tweets and linking others in - I got a tweet back when it went live to make sure I had it and it was working.

38 minutes ago, ChrisLumix said:

I do like a restaurant that keeps a clean mirror.

Restaurant? Bloody restaurant? I can clearly make out a bottle of HP Sauce on the table and a 'lady' displaying her bra straps for all of Exeter to ogle.

What kind of establishments are you frequenting, Herr Lumix?

Tell ya what owd cock, the York outing will be much classier than this!

Korky

• Like 1

Is 54 still considered yoof? I mentioned it once that nobody every mentioned, that hairs in other places also go grey - and not just the ones your head - but somewhere down in the nether regions - I now get remined everytime I have to do a family speech and this was 14 years ago.........

I suppose that for TIPF, 54 is still considered yoof. Takes a lot more than grey hair to be old.

Mind you.... to make a wedding speech that mentions pubic hair is a sure sign of early onset summat or other. Welcome to the geezers' section of the forum.

Korky

Ok, we missed last weekend but your not getting away without it this weekend..:lol:

Just for fun how about taking and posting an image Saturday or Sunday of any subject you like but it needs to be a Low Key image.

Try and have a go if you can the more the merrier.

Ron