Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

"Mum! No! I really don't need my ears looked at!"

VWGolf

1 hour ago, VWGolf said:

Havanas are beautiful and chocolate is the best colour :-)  Do you have any pictures of him, Fuji?

Sadly, the photographs taken of him back then don't do him justice......but....by some very odd coincidence, I discovered this video on YouTube, of an almost identical cat, with the same looks, voice, colour and characteristics.......never mind exactly the same name.

We were just thinking the other day,mthat it is 16 years since he passed on, to be replaced by our current blue eyed beauty, Tinke, a Birman who is now 21 years old ...

Enjoy watching the video......I could cry every time I watch it.........our Jasper and this one had such presence and character.....he was the gentlest of cats, everyone loved him.

FUJI

What a great face ...and expression .. Really lovely  capture .VW..

Your post Fuji reminded me of the Birmans I have had till  my last  one, a beautiful Bluepoint called Moonie  died  18 months ago, age19..

I bred and showed Birmans for 30 years  and they have the most fantastic temperaments.. they make very special pets..

On 24 January 2016 at 21:08, Brian said:

That's the look of a cat that's seen the rectal thermometer in the Vet's hand.

Lovely image.

I think if someone approached me with a rectal thermometer, I'd run, despite my dodgy knees!  :-)

Fuji - I think Havanas are like self-coloured Siamese and have a similar temperament - that one in the video is lovely, and so funny the way he talks.

The Boy, as Baz is known, is not much of a talker, unlike my previous Siamese.  But he makes up for it in naughtiness, that's for sure!  :-)  Luckily for me, he's quite used to having his picture taken since being a small kitten - what else better to practice on and he doesn't cost £30 an hour like a human model.  But whenever someone comes round to have their photo taken, by the time I've set up the backdrops and the lights, he has to be forcibly removed, as he always thinks it's for him to have his picture taken!  :-)

Archived