Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Graeme's Shed

Brian

I love that Brian ...it's just the perfect format for that image ... You could spend hours looking at the details in this hoarders paradise ....heheh. :lol:

You could make a competition out of it ... Like ...   :detective: Find the  sheep shearers..or the packet of  Lawn trimmer lines...   ( they are there !)

I like HDR  when used judiciously... Did you merge 3 or more images or use the filter on it's own ?

Thanks, Polly. I used 4 images. First at the proper exposure and 2 progressively darker, then just for luck one slightly over exposed. Did the HDR thing and then back into Camera Raw and PhotoShop for a quick twiddle. Voila!

Secretly, I'm bloody pleased with it.

ps. If I give you Graeme's email address, will you tell him where the sheep shears are, he's been looking for them for months.

JEEZ! Brian.........On first look I though someone had sneaked a pic of my shed,...........I'm so pleased that mine isn't the only one.

A beautiful bit of photography and post processing.......A Gold Star from me.

FUJI

3 minutes ago, Judy said:

Grief, Brian!  Him indoors has a shed like that, and he's slowly working on the cellar. When he wants help with a computer problem, he has to clear up his study so that I can get to his machine :lol:

Is it a man thing?

I do like your image though :thumbup:

Thanks for the kind comments, Folks and "Yes", Judy it is a Man thing. They don't call them Man Caves for nothing. Women tend to try tidying them up so you can't find a bloody thing and so are barred!

1 hour ago, Ron said:

Great stuff Brian, I do like the image.

That is a proper ManShed, I have a friend who has one similar. On occasion I pop round and we sit and sample one of his home brewed ales and put the world to rights.:)

Ron

Thanks, Ron.

It's amazing how the world's problems just go away when you're in the Cave with a good friend and a home brew in each hand!

That one really appeals to me, too, Brian - I'm finding it hard to stop looking for stuff.

The HDR treatment is just about spot-on - it's so easy to over cook HDR, but you've given it just the right amount of twiddling.

Korky

P.S. - It wasn't Harrods, it was Abdul's Pound Universe in Great Malvern. I caught the Click Lady slumming it and she made up the braces story just to humiliate me.

"P.S. - It wasn't Harrods, it was Abdul's Pound Universe in Great Malvern. I caught the Click Lady slumming it and she made up the braces story just to humiliate me. "

Really ....Lord K.:o  ( said with an indignant air ...)..

All  I was doing was trying to save your blushes  by changing the place and the cause ..and give what seemed a more legitimate reason to explain why you didn't know whether you were coming or going that day we met...and as I recall it was a Charity shop where I was dropping off clothes that I had cleared out of my  other half's wardrobe .:happy:..

Sorry Brian ...;):laughing:

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure about this one Brian. I think maybe the HDR processing has flattened the image a little. Maybe some more contrast would help? I think the HDR processing has amplified chromatic aberration on the right side of the shot. I would normally remove any nuisance CA prior to pushing the images through the HDR software. I always like an HDR image when you cannot tell the processing method? For me this has just gone slightly too far? This is only my opinion mind you. :) There are some shots that really suit a heavy HDR process though.  :)  A nice effort, and its great to try these things out.

Archived