Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Italian drama

Clicker

I took this within an hour of arriving in the Lakes in Northern Italy ... the taupe clouds  and sunlight were just a  prelude  to the drama to follow....a storm was brewing after the warm sultry day  and by the time we sat down to dinner it was a howling gale with horizontal rain ...This was taken from  our bedroom terrace with my trusted monopod  maintaining  some  stability....before the storm hit us .

The following morning ... the mountains were all covered in snow !! :lol: .

P1080232-ed6s.thumb.jpg.0416adcfabfdf623

Thanks RW ....I had hoped for one of the boats to sail into that patch of sunlight   for a silhouetted  subject in the foreground but   I eventually  gave up on that idea ... 'course they appeared once the sun had disappeared..... crepuscular rays an' all !  How maddening was that :roadrage:

Ok Mum's the word then ..... I've put in a wee canoe ....just to accentuate the size of the lake and  I didn' t want anything too big to detract too much from the  natural view ... ;):lol:  You can just about spot it ...:lol:

P1080232-ed1sm-plus-canoe.thumb.jpg.e04e

• 3 weeks later...

That's kind of you... It's not the most interesting shot but I was so taken with the colour of burnished copper that it seemed better to concentrate  on a simple image and let the colour be the star of the show.  As you see I did mess with the second image adding a tiny canoe for fun... Appreciate  your comment... I was quite pleased with the capture...

Polly

I had a wonderful week in Varenna Denis,   on lake Como. I shall go back the first chance I get. I loved it .

Thanks  both you and Phonantiphon for  the positive comments ... It's difficult probably to take a bad photograph in such a beautiful place so I can't take too much credit ... It was just very dramatic  and  atmospheric.

Archived