Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Seashore views......

Kobione

Am not very active recently, not due to Covid restrictions, but due to a hip problem, ok driving and yesterday was nice and sunny, so did a cruisy drive to the Bass Coast. Too many people around for me to walk the dogs on the beach, because it is school holidays here, but I did stop at a couple of laybys where you can see the beach.

It was quite breezy and fresh. You can see the path down to the beach on the right, but it was too steep for me.:

spacer.png

A closer view of that interesting bit of cliff that is left standing, the dark spot near the top is not somebody climbing it, but there is a man standing near the bottom left which gives you some idea of the size.

spacer.png

Moved past the hills to another spot and this is just another view of the area.

seashore3.thumb.jpg.b3ab190d1819511be1245d4e2db5112e.jpg

Was nice to be out and looking at something different.

That looks a pretty place Dee ...  sorry  to hear you are still waiting to get your hip sorted after having had it replaced nearly 18 months ago .. it must be so frustrating for you ,what with that and Covid and coming to terms with a new chapter in your life ... it’s so good to see you have been out with your camera  again ...x

I think COVID has  altered my entire perception of my own social space and how one uses avoidance tactics to prevent someone else entering that area  now ... it may well be a lasting legacy of this pandemic and it's almost a subliminal response now  with anyone else  besides my family ......so I understand  your point Dee😉

Archived