Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

MOTOR BIKE ID PLEASE

FUJI

This is two views of the same bike and rider taken on different days...both times I haven't quite nailed the focus.

He seems to be local, so I should get another opportunity in due course...in the meantime can anyone on TIPF identify the make and model of that incredible bike with the monster of an engine please ?

FUJI

BIG BIKE 2  mono psd.jpg

BIG BIKE 1   mono .jpg

Either a Harley or an Indian its a big V twin I dont know of any other makers that did this style although i could be wrong  Vincent (50s/60s british bikes did a V Twin but this has disc brakes so its modern 

I reckon it's has been put together either by the owner or a skilled engineer, it simply doesn't look like a bike that was made on an assembly line. Behind that radiator is probably an inline four cylinder engine, it's not a V twin. I think it's a mongrel.

Ok, here goes.. I really think it is a post 2014 VIctory Motorcycle, what particular model I'm not sure but they were about to release a watercooled V twin. All the fairings scream Victory to me and I have trawled the catalogue for one particular style but cant find it. Victory are America's third home grown manufacturer of these type of bikes....and a rarity in the UK.

image.png

Have to say it looks like an Indian logo to me too ... We have a dealer Midwest Moto a couple of miles from me in Stourport and that logo looks like Indian to me .. course it certainly  could be a mish mash of lots of cannibalised part as John P intimated..   anyway  what do I know ... I just used to ride pillion !!  ;)

Those cylinder heads are watercooled, but they are not going to release a water cooled engine until next year. If it is an Indian, and it certainly looks like an Indian Logo, then it is a heavily disguised pre production road test bike. But why road test in the UK ?

Next time fooj, leap out in front of him and ask ! :)

What fascinating replies....thanks, all of you.....I knew the bike was special as soon as I heard it.....I’m sure this is the Biker that used to wave from a Harley ....he seems to be traveling the same route through town.

He seems to be an extremely serious, careful biker, a no nonsense type, probably ex professional rider.....if I ever get the chance I will .....

a: Get an in focus shot of that incredible machine.

b: Attempt to chat about it if he ever stops close enough in traffic.

without getting run over in the process.

FUJI

Archived