Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

history people

I was the....Official...Tudor Toy Maker ....for English Heritage, in Kenilworth Castle for over five years....I still have my full Tudor costume...Ruff and all..... I was a Victorian Toy Maker at many other venues countrywide.....plus teaching and demonstrating in all kinds of schools with thousands of pupils over 12 years at least.

Happy Day’s......But darned hard work.....

FUJI

I thought you might like to see what I sometimes do with selected images...

Here I demonstrate just how I work....

in Photography mode I take the original, then might convert to mono, then use either CS6 or my iPad-pro PIXELMATOR editing app to produce a result like my second shot here.....I converted to mono....adjusted the tones and textures, then used the very clever...Focus - adjustment tool to emphasise the face.

or......if in Artistic mode I might use figure from a shoot in one of my paintings....as with the lady weaving ....in my last two examples....same lady, in a completely different context, doing something different too.

yes ! I am currently studying the techniques of creating light effects in the manner of J Vermeer ....in my case, that room is imagined ....the kind of thing ai used to do as a Scenic Artist.

Vermeer used Oils, I use Watercolour, so the effect is similar but the method totally different.

please note the painting is still being worked upon....it is almost finished.

Should you own an iPad, or an iPad -Pro I can recommend PIXELMATOR it is really easy to use, and very effective.

FUJI 

DD5AF523-2460-4E71-9527-5CC132634407.jpeg

9E934E85-A6F0-49C8-B266-0C67C6DB3591.jpeg

12324EB6-5773-43AB-932E-D79F97366B09.jpeg

C1E62FD1-360E-45FC-96C8-C076221C36D2.jpeg

Archived