Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Home sunset

Rybear

29 minutes ago, Hatter said:

That's across the road from your house?  I'm jealous now!

Join the Club Gareth ... ...  A grand day out   some time in the future beckons methinks .... It's nice to see  Ryland posting  now on a regular basis ... another really  excellent set ...I  hope he   is enjoying  his photography  again  as much as we are ..  We all appreciate encouragement and feedback from our peers  even though we do it to please  and fulfil   our  own creative needs ... it's one of the reasons some  of us  fought  hard to keep this site going for us all. Fab  pics  Ryland ...

that boat is about 100 feet from my front door :)...i had a week off work this week and ive been out a lot more than i would normally ...i am enjoying my photography  again ..it's getting me out of the house which i need to do more of as i'm  fat and unfit :)  i needed to go out today to take my mind off things as its the 5th anniversary of my wife passing away .

i love going to gigrin farm but its so hard to focus on the bloody things...a full 16gb sd card..650 images ..not one is pin sharp but i got a few which are ok which i'll put up soon

Oh I do feel a bit better  seeing that you have had the same experience as me  with the Kites.Ryland ... We need Roger W to  give us a few lessons as he  has become a dab had at BIF ever since he set his mind and sights on capturing a kingfisher last  year...

Losing  one's other half  has got to be unbearably  tough  yet  most of us know that  there's a 50% chance of it happening  to us ....  yet nothing   probably ever prepares us for it ...  As each annual  milestone comes and goes Ryland  I do hope that there will come a time as you see the sun setting in the West, that the  happy memories  outweigh the  sadness  you  are feeling today ...Thank you for sharing  your thoughts with us  on here....

Archived