Denis

BSA Gold Star

Beautiful bikes, I had one and sold it for £85 back in 1975, this beauty was up for sale at £20,000 :63_astonished: click for sharper image.

464387655_BSAGoldStar(1024x812).thumb.jpg.4ec01d6a160e2e815d185e5a156abc86.jpg

Edited by Denis
  • Like 1

A very fine bike indeed and ...I have to say an exquisite photograph of it .One of the best pics of a  motorbike that I have seen ... processing is spot on Denis ....
:goodjob:

• Thanks 1

Beautifully seen Denis.....excellent mono work.

FUJI

• Thanks 1

A great mono conversion Denis... though I bet you're a bit pee'd off about selling yours for £85.....

Well, as it happens I may be back on a motorcycle again in a few months Rye. The DVLA  'lost' my motorcycle entitlement from my licence about thirty years ago and I never noticed for a long while until I went to rent one on holiday a couple of years ago. I am going to resit my motorbike test and get myself an old British twin like a BSA or a Triumph. I also quite fancy the Indian made Royal Enfield 500cc Bullet that is still in production and readily available.

Be a nice ride up to Lanc/Yorks for our 'Grand Day Out'  though!

18 minutes ago, Denis said:

The DVLA  'lost' my motorcycle entitlement from my licence about thirty years ago

Yes, I remember you telling about that.

There is an Indian  motorcycle  official dealer a mile from me ...Midwest Moto... I drive past it every time I go to Bewdley... hubby looks longingly  at them  Denis .... ...