Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Trying to get back into things

annie

It's hard with this fog spot in my eye...and what I see down the viewfinder seems to be different to what I see once it's on the computer.

I took loads today of hover flies and have deleted all of them now I have seen them on the computer, yet on the camera they looked fine to me. 

Very nice indeed Annie.  :thumbup:

I completely lost the sight in my right eye last year after and due to chemo and even now I just see blurry shapes if the blurry spot is in just one eye you could learn to use the other one for the viewfinder as I did,it does not take long or if using the lcd screen close the effected eye..where there is a will there is a way.:)

Hi, Annie,

GREAT, to se you getting into gear again, you have been sorely missed .....as you know, I had cataracts done followed a very serious retinal problem being corrected. My focussing (right) eye sees just fine, my left sees clearly but distorted.

As you know, I am a very keen macro shooter when the bugs a are out........I began to break the usual rule of manual focus only.....my SONY A55 with its dedicated auto macro lens does an amazing job.

If you have to manually focus, the pic posted here looks perfect to me.

As an aside........my good lady, has had inherited Gloucoma for over thirty years now......next Tuesday she will have serious eye surgery to ease dangerous pressure in one eye......the other will be done about three months later.

Please keep posting, because I know, that photography keeps my old mind active, makes me many friends, and gets me out and about.

FUJI

Archived