Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Pointed in this direction by a friend...

Clicker

I wonder if anyone else has noticed that it seems to show as a font other than the Comic Sans one when viewing on an iPad?

Yep, I was going to PM you this morning. Comic Sans isn't available on mobile devices so a similar font is displayed.  

[Edit: I owe you an apology, until I saw your avatar for some reason I was under the impression you were male  :innocent: . Who's the friend that recommended you?]

• Like 1

Thanks Clicker...

Now your going to think I do nothing but complain ;-). Why?

Because your improved font is blue, and first show up on the TIPF DARK Theme on iPad or on PC monitor......a black font is better for visibility.

Cheers!

FUJI

Edited by FUJI

Oh dear - when I saw that blue font I started to get a migraine. One of those with red and green flashing lights and stabbing pains and swirly vision.

I dashed to the medicine cabinet to get some Paradecacetacodamol (it's the only thing that gives relief) and was helping myself to restricted drugs just as Matron was doing her inspection. Needless to say, I'm now on report and I have an interview with Doctor Ivanoveskavitch at 2.00pm.

Meanwhile, Matron has locked me in the cupboard where the toilet rolls are stored and I shan't be getting Sunday lunch.

Luckily I have some Victory V lozenges sown into the lining of my jacket. And I have my iPhone.

Thanks for buggering up my Sunday, Clicker.

Korky

If you combine the toilet rolls with the Victory Vs, you would end up with victory rolls and be out of that cupboard in no time...

ABSOLUTELY BRILLANT Chris.......you should write for TV comedy ;-)

Whoops! we are in danger of hi-jacking this thread .......apologies..... ( fun though isn't it?)

• Like 1

Folks!

No apologies.......this is a fantastic example of just how this forum can slant sideways...or......any which way on occasions.......it is usually Korky's fault.

He was always being kept in at school..........the cane?.........

He will show his welts to anybody brave, or daft enough to look........in all honesty He'se probably got old Mrs Glegg in that store cupboard with him......I understand she sympathises and likes to rub his welts better.......she shares her......Fisher Men's Friends with him too.

FUJI

:rofl:Where to begin ...

Not sure I should tell who the friend is  who sent me here ... Feels a bit like "grassin' someone up" after  all the trouble I seem  to have  caused . I 'm sure  you can tell though as it seemed she almost disowned me ..

FUJI... sorry 'bout the blue text ...as soon as I posted...I knew you'd be back .... and ( I had already sussed you out as a ... really helpful soul who would put me right ) as I said before I could not edit it  to change it for you . What IS the reason  the new kids cannot edit till 30 posts ...Hmmmm ... is it so  our  initial mistakes  are kept for all to see how daft we are ?

Interesting that  some folk thought I was Mr Clicker rather  than Miss or Mrs ( was it the Rugby, Cricket and Football on my profile that influenced  that )  And is it the avatar that makes you think I'm not a Mister ?  OOoops... I think it was JMP who gave the game away referring to my gender .

Now whilst typing this Adobe flash has crashed so I cannot add any more emoticons at the mo ...  :(

Korky .... What can I say ....Suffering with a debilitating headache ..is something that I have regular experience of ....though I suspect the causes are different ( too much time in front of this monitor  maybe...)  I do hope  Matron has let you out of the cupboard  now  and that the damage caused is reversible... I have heard that  whittling  on talking about  it is  a successful form  treatment   so maybe my offer of some Whine therapy  in a goldfish bowl  sized glass  will do the trick ... Am I forgiven ?

I see you do have an off topic  smiley .... but  I'm not complainin' ... lol 

What IS the reason  the new kids cannot edit till 30 posts ...

This is a public forum and as such it attracts a lot of undesirables, the 30 limit is in place to weedle out the spammers :yes

It's good to hear the gender reassignment went well anyway  :thumbup:

• Like 1

:thumbup:  Yeah ..Know anyone who wants to buy some boxing gloves and other sports paraphernalia ... I hear they can be quite an investment ! Anyway ... I'm now going to acquaint myself with the ph*tob*c*et website  :geek: .... to see how I post the larger versions of photos ... Thank you all for the super welcome .... and the entertaining  humourous  asides. :cheers:

Shining wits is actually a Spoonerism, Fuzzer.   :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: 

I'm now back to full association, by the way, but Doctor Ivanovesavitch has granted Matron full permission to apply the genital cuff should I step out of line again.

Korky

You're lucky. Her colleague, Doctor Shesaritebich, is the one to avoid.

Thank you Denis ..... I had been hoping to get a bit more involved  after  signing  up  on here but sadly a sudden family bereavement  has meant my  attention has been elsewhere . ... Thanks though for  taking the time  to say hello ... I will  pop in when I can over the  next  few weeks or so  to join in more and post some pics ... It seems like a friendly place to learn and swap ideas ...cheers ! Thank you everyone for the welcome and a taste of what the some of the inmates are really like ....a bit crazy with a definite sense of humour . :)