Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Music and film.

Guest Salvatore

Another old favourite band from my youth

Saw them at a free concert in the east park (or was it west ) at Hull mid to late 60's

Never made the mistake of sitting too close to the stage, disgusting habits some of these bands had

Do belive Captain Beefheart was on at the same time but the memory dims

Heard this on the high street the other day and every other day since time begun at christmas

What would our less than fantastic shops do without Noddy Thank the lord for China and a lack of imagination

I always thought most crimmy decorations were cheap and chatty but this year they just seem chatty and no longer cheap

What I have heard in some other shops is Lou Armstrongs "Is that You Santa Claus" which is 1million times better

You forgot this one that also comes out every Christmas Fuzzy, but at least Bing Crosby's White Christmas seems to have faded

Heard it today along with (further down the street) chesnuts burning on an mp3

If you think Christmas decorations are cheap and tatty Fuzzy you will have to do a Christmas lights show on your house this year

Imagine living next door to that nobit

Sad news today that Dave Brubeck has passed on to the jazz band in the clouds Always loved his Take five and Tramlines some of his odd timed numbers left me behind but those two were superb