Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Xmas Trees

That truly IS a magical scene.......the Santa, lighting and general ambience make it so.........it almost makes me believe again......just look at your lad's face, it is priceless.

A shot to be treasured.

FUJI

Hear hear!

We have a tree, only!

Mrs Denis likes Christmas,but I'm a bit bah humbug with it all. But I do savour the big sit down meal with the family and one or two simple gifts. The big brash two month long Commercial Coca-Cola Christmas does not cut it for me. Nor does decorating the outside of the house with loads of tat that needs the National Grids entire output to power it!

The big brash two month long Commercial Coca-Cola Christmas does not cut it for me. Nor does decorating the outside of the house with loads of tat that needs the National Grids entire output to power it!

me neither !!

It only went up last night lol

excuses excuses!! lol

I'm split down the middle when it comes to Christmas.

At home I love it, the boys think its wonderful, the house is a sparkly warm grotto from the 1st as the wife loves the whole festive feel and with the kids getting more and more excited its a fantastic place to come in front work too.......which leads me to the other side of Christmas.

Working in retail does its very best to destroy any love of the season. It starts far too early, earlier for me as we have all the planning and meetings from the end of the summer. The shop is open extended hours which I hate, more so this year as I'm in a shopping centre and the piped in 'festive, music drives me insane. Customers start off being lovely, there's the joy of buying for loved ones and for themselves but as December progresses it starts to get ugly and frankly the treatment staff get from some would make a normal civilised person wonder what the hell has happened to the world.

If you leave it too late to buy something it's not the person in the shops fault - it's yours. The abuse and it is abuse that comes from some people is disgusting. I love my job, honestly I do and after 24 years of doing it I still enjoy selling cameras but every year I come home with a film of grime on me from the filth I have to serve.

But I still love Christmas!

Mrs Denis has asked me to put up an image of her tree!, since she bought and decorated it, she insists on the right to address it as her tree!....bless her!

Best I could do with an indoor shot..I find that kind of difficult to capture correctly

post-10-0-79504600-1355252603.jpg

thats lovely Denis, Mrs Denis has done a great job on it :)

BP i know what you mean, i worked with the general public in retail and in call centres for most of my life, i found that they have got progressively more aggressive and more rude as the years went on... i ended up going from loving helping people and making people happy to hating having to deal with the public. I used to take pride in my customer service skills but now i refuse to work with the general public at all

I really wanted a little white tree which would stand on a table away from the ferrets but we couldn't find on anywhere in town, only big ones with which we would have had fun and games trying to keep the ferrets trying to keep the ferrets from climbing up, so I settled for the only other colour that I could find in a 4ft which wasn't green.

I don't normally do "PINK" in anything but once up with some lights and glittery snowballs on, I thought it looked Ok and it makes a change.

Without the lights switched on.

P1100243Z.jpg

and with the ights switched on.

P1100256Z.jpg

There are some in Wilko's. They were online in Wilkinsons for Half price £10. When I got to the till in the Wilkinsons shop, it had been knocked down again, so was only £8, so I had enough left out of the money that hubby had given me to buy one, to get the baubles and white LED lights.

The only thing was that I picked the lights up which had the black wire instead of clear so had to cover it with white tinsel.

I need another strand of tinsel as it looks a bit bare in the middle now.lol

• 2 years later...

You all put me to shame with these lovely trees.

Our little (live) one comes in from the garden to be decorated on 24th. And stripped of it's furbishment and returned to the garden on Christmas night!

To be fair, we go away for the rest of the holiday so....

Archived