Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

I received another email

A bit out of the blue but I received an email from Hahnemühle FineArt UK today. Here is the email

Hi Paul, 

Many thanks for sending over your email address. 

I came across your twitter page this morning and I must say that I love your images in particular the primates and the rhinos. 

Have you ever used or tried any of our papers before? 

We have a large exhibition coming up in March (The Photography Show) and we are currently trying to source images to be printed on our papers and displayed on our stand. I wondered if you would be interested in letting us use one of yours? We have finalised any details yet as we are still trying to finalise the stand layout but I think your images would look great on our paper. 

I hope to hear from you soon. 

Kind regards, 

Heidi 

Heidi Wilson

Marketing and PR 

• Like 3

Well done you............to get your beautiful images professionally printed on special papers, then on display at a major photographic event, can only be good for your progress, especially if you gain more interest or even commissions as a result.

Because they are promoting their papers, perhaps you could gain a supply in the future......use your negotiating skills, offer to supply images for other shows..........if successful.....keep in touch with your contacts.

Another rung on the ladder .......keep on climbing mate;-)

FUJI

• Like 1

are you allowed to watermark them?

not for print but they are credited to myself, I think they normally have a plaque underneath. They did say that once the show is over I can either have them destroyed, sent to me or give them to them for the office

not for print but they are credited to myself, I think they normally have a plaque underneath. They did say that once the show is over I can either have them destroyed, sent to me or give them to them for the office

superb news, really pleased for you. And for 'afters' you might consider letting them have at least one for the office - if only as a visual reminder of your skills so they keep you in mind for future  :yes

• Like 1