Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Buzzard With Rabbit ( Not for the faint hearted )

Blackwolf

fantastic shot nature at its rawest

Thank you

brilliant shot ! what a fantastic bird

Thanks yes they are I am truly in awe close up

Wow.......stunning capture.Thank you

I'm so jealous this wasn't one of my shots.

Think I need to move somewhere more rural :)

Thanks

Buzzards are hard enough to photograph at the best of times... but to take a shot of one with it's prey in the wild is good going in my book. 11 out of 10 for this one... :clap:

Actually as said I took this from a local hide where bait is put out for them they are extremely cautious and approached slowly through the woods you have to be very quiet and still by the time it perched It was three hours later and I was certainly feeling stiff so I can't take all the credit Ann

i would send it off to some wildlife mag, low res copy at first of course, you never know they may want to use it. good shot by the way.

geoff

Thank you

ace shot.............when do you ever get to see a buzzard so close, let alone with his prey......?

answer....when blackwolf is on the scene . just brilliant again.

Thank you Annie as explained before this was set-up although you certainly have to be patient Ann

What a fantastic shot of a very large but shy bird.....we have about three pairs of breeding Buzzards fairly close to us, they can often be seen gliding on the thermals sometimes above the house, park and local farmland......my neighbour opposite has them perch in one of his trees at times.

FUJI

Archived