Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

tucked up from the rain

fuzzyedges

It's Dorothy Flange - ex brewery worker from Hull.

Brenda (later Brendan) was the person in the garden shed when Jimmy Scissors set fire to it.

Do keep up!

Apologies for another thread hijack - I really do like the snail image.

Korky

Mizz Flange is the matron at korkys care home

Well at least in Korkys world

Sorry about that

I was distracted at the time by the window cleaners wife, who besides being a forceful yet attractive women has kleptomaniac tendancys and now my best wilco bucket and inherited chamy leather, with sentimental value, has gone missing

What is the name of Matron Korky does she have window cleaning relatives in Yorkshire ?

I can state quite categorically that Matron has no Yorkshire window cleaning connections whatsoever. She was born in the coldest part of Bavaria and following an education keenly focussed on music, poetry and martial arts, she trained in the care of the elderly at the Eichmann Altplonker Schule in Munich. Her full name and title is Frau Adolfina von Knackermangler.

She sends her warmest wishes and trusts that she may have the opportunity to provide her special brand of care for you in your later years. Providing you aren't incontinent. She doesn't do incontinent.

I trust that helps, thank you for your interest.

Korky 

She sends her warmest wishes and trusts that she may have the opportunity to provide her special brand of care for you in your later years. Providing you aren't incontinent. She doesn't do incontinent.

You taking the ....P ....Korky?

FUJI

I can state quite categorically that Matron has no Yorkshire window cleaning connections whatsoever.

She may not be related to the window cleaners wife but the last name Knackermangler is not a common name and only two doors down from me is a common man with just that name

Alice knackermangler, obviously with a name like Alice he became a butcher, specializing in sweatmeats

Thank Frau Adolfina von Knackermangler for her kind offer but there is no way I am going over the hill to Lancashire, as tempting as it is

Guten Abend, Herr Fuzzy 

My inmate Korkskrew (that is what we call him, it is funny ja?) has shown me your writings in your little picture people group and has asked me to say a few words to you about myself and my love for the elderly peoples of your glorious England.

But I don't want to do that. Instead I want to say that I can provide very special services for naughty little men like you, Herr Fuzzybobs. Do you like intense pain? Do you like a little taste of the tight rubber lederhosen? Do you like ice cold wasser dribbling on the parts where ice cold wasser should not be dribbling? Do you like a little fun with the bicycle clips? Ja? Well then.......

I am highly skilled. I have very reasonable rates. The first 30 minutes are free. My batteries never run low. I can travel. I also do piercings. I look forward to hearing from you very soonest.

Frau Knackermangler

P.S. Wo ist Yorkshire? Is that the country where the men wear skirts and toss cabers?

Guten Abend, Herr Fuzzy 

My inmate Korkskrew (that is what we call him, it is funny ja?) has shown me your writings in your little picture people group and has asked me to say a few words to you about myself and my love for the elderly peoples of your glorious England.

But I don't want to do that. Instead I want to say that I can provide very special services for naughty little men like you, Herr Fuzzybobs. Do you like intense pain? Do you like a little taste of the tight rubber lederhosen? Do you like ice cold wasser dribbling on the parts where ice cold wasser should not be dribbling? Do you like a little fun with the bicycle clips? Ja? Well then.......

I am highly skilled. I have very reasonable rates. The first 30 minutes are free. My batteries never run low. I can travel. I also do piercings. I look forward to hearing from you very soonest.

Frau Knackermangler

P.S. Wo ist Yorkshire? Is that the country where the men wear skirts and toss cabers?

hi korky

Thank Frau for me but on this occasion I will have to decline her exciting offer

I considered it for a while whilst watching the window cleaners wife whilst see gave the upper bedroom window a good going over, her chasse movement whilst leathering the top opening double glazed window is a sight to behold, I imagined her in bicycle clips but the overpowering image of Frau Knackermangler kept overshadowing my reverie Is it true that when she enters the room its like the sun setting and the only noise heard is the clinking of the chrome leg chains in her right hand

Please tell her that yorkshire is where men wear whippets and toss flat caps

Archived