Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Retro Girl

Out of the comfort zone for me, I am terrible at photographing people generally. This young lady was at Flying Legends in one of the stalls and was happy to have her photo taken. 

This was using available light on my X100S inside a white trade tent. What do you think?

14652973394_a4e37f8be1_b.jpg

Click image to view large

Untitled, on Flickr

Thanks for the kind comments. I am at Duxford doing a job of sorts so that helps get the conversation going.

The bracelet was her ID for the show, and short of cloning it there wasn't much that could be done about it sadly.

I'm not so keen on the left hand deckchair, but I think it's a superb portrait for all that (I can't get people to pose comfortably for me, either - I don't have Fuji's nerve or touch!)

Well done.

Whey Hey! Chris......

I certainly have the nerve........but, I .......NEVER......touch ;-)

Seriously though, this a very charming study of a naturally beautiful young lady, and you are right.....my kind of subject exactly.

Question?

Will I have the same charge, now that I have a beard, and wear a black eye patch?

One eyed FUJI

Imo the comp works it's just the BG that is slightly distracting but hindsight is a wonderful thing. The skin tones are very nice, she's a nice looking subject, I could see this with a more sepia tone but it works equally well as it is. Overall I think you've done a good job

Thanks for the kind comments all.

This was the best of the available backgrounds believe it or not, I moved around her a bit and there was a lot of signage and people at other angles. It was in a small trade tent so not an ideal location really. :(

I have another shot that is OK but this was my preferred of the two

Archived