Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Whitby Harbour

Jon

Had a day out with the family yesterday, took this from the cliff top on the way home.  Any cc welcome, I'm not sure about it and I dont really know why :-)

14134846858_1504f14fc0_o.jpg

Click image to view large

Part of the  problem is due to the composition as it is hard work on the eye and because of that your vision will automatically pull to the bottom right corner.

Not a lot you can do from your view point but to show what I mean I have flipped the pic, which now lets your eye run along to the end of the pier.

post-64-0-01594600-1401688971.jpg

FUJI

I would experiment with mono versions, but the whole remains rather bland.

Mono... no. There is nothing of interest in the shot and mono would make things even worse... sorry.

I think this is a pleasant enough shot and has its merits - OK, it's not going to win prizes, but does that really matter?

We all take shots like this and even though you know it's not an earth shatterer it shouldn't stop you enjoying the image.

And I think it's well worth a B&W conversion - that sky is lovely.

Korky

Thanks, much the same as I thought about it really.  One of those things, I'm sure there's a shot around there somewhere, shall go in my own and have a proper look at it :-)

Had a day out with the family yesterday, took this from the cliff top on the way home.  Any cc welcome, I'm not sure about it and I dont really know why :-)

14134846858_1504f14fc0_o.jpg

Click image to view large

For me, it's almost there. The one thing I'm not sure about is the angle of the harbour walls - they don't converge cleanly especially due to those curved spurs at the end. From an angle more counter-clockwise it would work very well I think. In other words, placing yourself round so you're closer in line to the channel between the two walls.

Archived