Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

SCRUFF

FUJI

Yes!

I know that you have all met him previously, but he is such a Photogenic Moggie I hope you wil forgive my occassional posts of our.....BIG OLLIE!

As you can see from the second shot, he certainly lives up to his name, he is a huge moggie, made to look even bigger by the scruffiest coat you have ever seen, he does tolerate a certain amount of grooming but not too much:

He patrols a large area of grazing and a small wood in his territory, it is there that he spends most othe time, whatever the weather, he only comes into the house for extras, treats and a crash-pad if the weather has beaten him.

He does come home wailing if he has been lucky enough to catch a mouse around the dozens of garden sheds in the back lane, he tucks into them with gusto (should be GUTSO!), he leaves the tiny gall bladders neatly to one side.

He is a naturally scruffy, mucky cat, his face and neck are Persil White, but his legs and stomach are a grey disgrace, he comes in from a day in the fields covered in twigs, straw, sticky buds and other kinds of detrious......We should have called him STIG!

He takes great delight, in sprawling full length across the back lane, just daring drivers to run him over, I have even seen then get out of a car to shout at him or even pick him up to place to one side.

He is an extremely gently cat, that loves human company, kids especially, he tolerates dogs too if they dont chase him.....he is a true Gentle Giant when in the vets, he just purrs and lets them do what they will.

That comes from his six months convalescence after a car crushed a hind leg when he was very young:

Best viewed LARGE...........Click on Pic:

FUJI

post-4-0-96024600-1399454593.jpg

post-4-0-95625300-1399454606.jpg

First three verses from 'He's a Cat' by a little known Lancashire poet............

There’s a right scruffy moggie that lives in our street

He’s blacker than jet, wi’ white socks on three feet

He pays me a visit each night an’ each morn

An’ he drops a great dollop, right there on mi lawn

He’s a cat. Fancy that!

Never quite happy just sat on some mat

Most cats are content fast-asleep on yer lap

An’ I’m OK wi’ that, I’m a reasonable chap

But this vicious bugger don’t curl up an’ purr

His mission in life’s to make me effin’ swear

He’s a cat. Fancy that!

I hate to use words any stronger than drat