Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The Workshop

Mitch_Forge.jpg

This was originally going to be an HDR of the workshop only.  Mainly to practise and play about, with all the bits and pieces in their and the awkward light it seemed a good subject to practise with.  However, my other half decided to add her Dad to the picture (it was his workshop after all!) and this is the end result.  I know the PP will not be to everyone's taste but I quite like it.  

3 exp with the (soon the be retired) 400d and 18-55mm.

Photomatix and LR5.

Wonderful picture, and fantastic editing. Really like this.

Where to start on sorting that lot out if a house move was ever on the cards.........! I shall never complain about Brians stuff in the garage again..

WOW, I love this picture! This speaks volumes about the gentleman in the picture; without him it would be someones pile of junk, with him it becomes a portrait of the life and interests of a man with a mind full of creativity and skill.

If someone ever produced one portrait of me to be remembered by, I would be more than happy to have one like this.

YAY! YAY!

Someone ELSE, with a workshop as cluttered as mine  :yes  :respect:

The difference is that my workshop is half the size of his..................................Congratulations on taking a SUPERB photograph, the processing (for me) is SPOT ON!   LOVE IT!

I bet he will LOVE it too?

FUJI

YAY! YAY!

Someone ELSE, with a workshop as cluttered as mine  :yes  :respect:

The difference is that my workshop is half the size of his..................................Congratulations on taking a SUPERB photograph, the processing (for me) is SPOT ON!   LOVE IT!

I bet he will LOVE it too?

FUJI

This is only one corner of it, the room is 40ft long and FILLED!  

Thanks all for the comments.

FORTY FEET LONG?

My tiny workshop is just EIGHT FEET BY TEN FEET......I would still clutter a place up, no matter how large......I am, by nature.......a.....

Natural Clutterer ;-)

FUJI

This is only one corner of it, the room is 40ft long and FILLED!  

Thanks all for the comments.

I'm guessing by the title of the photograph, "Mitch-Forge", that there is lots of interesting stuff in that workshop. My only disappointment with this picture is that it's not big enough, I'm trying to see what's on the shelves...........if only I could open those drawers...  :detective:

I agree with everyone on this shot, the processing is spot on, especially the vignetting, and the addition of your other half's dad completes it and gives it a really interesting story. Well done Matt :)

Can only echo everone else - I'm generally not a fan of this type of processing, but I may well have just seen the light - it works brilliantly, and the subject is superb

That's an uber man-cave!

Superb photo and editing Matt - certainly made me stop and view it and the larger version. The edition of the Workshop Keeper has made the image and taken it to the next level, one to frame and hang on a wall (if you can find a space :smiling: )

Archived