Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Dry Sandford Pit

JamesT

A few from around the local wildlife trust reserve at Dry Sandford Pit.

Kiev 60 and Fomapan 200.

A couple of the old working faces

IMG_0007.thumb.jpg.22bfe64b9c272de6f4e30b808c0f9e55.jpg

IMG_0003.thumb.jpg.baeae4026931d3331ad418a710ce577d.jpg

I'm not sure if anything lives in the larger holes in the faces, the "pencil" sized ones are mining bee nests.

Low Water:

IMG_0006.thumb.jpg.95d039ac05fc6533fb6f9bff899e83b0.jpg

chiaroscuro

IMG_0009.thumb.jpg.8cf7a48e71d59ddc7c665370fc2d6919.jpg

Edited by JamesT
  • Like 1

I really like some of these old  Soviet    cameras  ...      They built them like tanks didn't they ...   Made in Ukraine  I  believe ... in the same year as the Chernobyl  disaster ! CHIAROSCURO is an apt title  for the  last image ....nice !

6 hours ago, Clicker said:

I really like some of these old  Soviet    cameras  ...      They built them like tanks didn't they ...   Made in Ukraine  I  believe ... in the same year as the Chernobyl  disaster ! CHIAROSCURO is an apt title  for the  last image ....nice !

This one is actually just post-Soviet, from 1991. It's often said that they were made in a munitions factory (the Kiev Arsenal), but actually during WW2 the factory specialized in artillery rangefinders so they did have optics experience. Though it's (to put it mildly) quite solid, I find it easier to hand hold than the Bronica.