Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Down on the Allotment

Had an hour or two down the allotment yesterday with the boys.

They dug some holes, listened to their radio and got messy....they're boys at the end of the day - while the wife and I sorted the greenhouse, put our spuds in and weeded a few of the beds ready for planting out next month.

A few Instagram shots from the iPhone:

Thanks! BP.................Your family posts always cheer me up...............you and your little family seem to have things just right..............your lads are very lucky.

With all your techie enthusiasm, it could easily be that they spend all their time clicking away on various devices.....but no..............its muddy holes, beaches, allotments, bug hunting, metal detecting, scruffy dog and an old radio for them.........a proper childhood.

You should all receive a ....FAMILY OF THE YEAR AWARD...........

You have!

From me :-)   :respect:  :clap:

FUJI

We were on the waiting list for about five years and while the plot we have isn't perfect it is two minutes walk from the house and sort of on the school run so the boys can pop in on the way home at night to pick their tea. During the summer they walked home, ate peas straight off the plants, grabbed a handful of carrots and had them an hour later at home.

Have to say we're lucky for that.

Love the pics of what you and the boys do.

Those two lads are lucky, a lot of parents seem far to happy these days to stick their kids in front of the latest games machines instead of interacting with them like you and your wife. 

Nice selection there, BP. It's great that you and the family enjoy the use of the allotment.

Our tomatoes are coming to an end for this year, but we have potatoes and Zucchini still coming on. Guess we have to be a bit more selective because of water usage. 

They're good boys most of the time.

My grandad had an allotment and I helped him out every Sunday morning. I enjoyed it, learned how to grow veg, learned something about food, I was outdoors getting healthy and it must have done me good so I'm hoping the same will rub off on my two.

Archived